Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
So if the seller doesn’t ship in time? what does stockX do? Find another seller? Just refund your card or a credit?

So if the seller doesn’t ship in time? what does stockX do? Find another seller? Just refund your card or a credit?

if you message them, they usually give you the option of finding another pair for you or canceling the order. At least that’s been my experience.

if you message them, they usually give you the option of finding another pair for you or canceling the order. At least that’s been my experience.
Emailed them just now. Gonna see how it goes, hopefully they were gonna cancel it, if they can’t imma just return the pair i got for retail

Ive always been Team Retail but MVPs are going so low I may have to make a move. Dont know if I should wait to see if they’ll go lower.

Think a lot of drops could be like this :lol:

That unemployment money starting to fade and they looking for cash. I’ve noticed a lot of kids are starting to resell again because Tik Tok made it “cool”

MVP’s just not fly, sorry

ColorlessAllBrontosaurus-small.gif

Think a lot of drops could be like this :lol:

That unemployment money starting to fade and they looking for cash. I’ve noticed a lot of kids are starting to resell again because Tik Tok made it “cool”
What? :lol: Kids have been reselling for a while now man. It’s not some trend.

Apologies if this has already been asked, i received an email from Foot Locker saying my MVPs shipped on 29th, but no updated movement on tracking since....

Q: Has anyone actually received their pair of MVPs from Foot Locker yet?

Apologies if this has already been asked, i received an email from Foot Locker saying my MVPs shipped on 29th, but no updated movement on tracking since....

Q: Has anyone actually received their pair of MVPs from Foot Locker yet?
I got the same info from UPS "ready for pick up" from the 29th, but I bought from UNDFTD.

Back
Top Bottom