• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
finally. Definitely switching laces to shoe color
BB9DBFD2-F764-4638-B3F0-CC04A08CAA61.jpeg

48189AA0-808B-4AF8-A307-598A4DDBF482.jpeg

FINALLY got my pair in. I’m a bit annoyed that after I pull the trigger, prices dropped dramatically so I could’ve easily paid 80 bucks less HOWEVER i’m just happy to finally have em’ in my possession.
Where you cop the Lakers hat from

Yeah the order forms in the box even have the product number of lebron QS and the only thing in the box was the shirt. I was handed the box from the DHLdelivery dude and was like this is mad light lol to the delivery guy. Gonna see what episode this is gonna be but with the time difference of being from the states.. so it's just waiting and what not.

Grimey... they cancelled my order for the media days and they sent you XS tee?!

They officially on the schitt list
Were you size 11 UK? It like magically appeared after having small sizes and I was able to cart but was delivered this BS lol

Ordered media days off footpatrol and this came in. Spent 227 for an XS shirt smh.

PXL_20201102_195235064.jpg

yoooooo.. wutt? I'm assuming you're getting your credit cart company on the case, yeah? good luck my G. i hope you get your money back

I would’ve opened the box the minute the DHL guy handed it to me if it was that light. Hope FP makes it right for dude

Back
Top Bottom