Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Red Carpets for work today

5130B33E-1784-41C1-89FA-26F1DA8145DF.jpeg

I want to 2X up!

Picked up the black FAMU for $175 from GOAT. $205 after taxes and shipping

On another note, why would anyone buy from StockX over Goat? With their recent fakes issue and their fees that Goat or eBay don’t have…..I don’t get it? Maybe I’m late to the party with that take…..

On another note, why would anyone buy from StockX over Goat? With their recent fakes issue and their fees that Goat or eBay don’t have…..I don’t get it? Maybe I’m late to the party with that take…..
I'm curious as to why you feel that GOAT wouldn't have the same issues if it's true with the fakes? I hope it's not just bc Nike hasn't filed a suit against them. The reason why they may not have with them (yet) is bc they are owned by Footlocker, and clearly is not big as Stockx.

Was able to scoop the black FAMUs from A Ma Maniere/Social Status has 15% off & free shipping on purchases over $140 this weekend (Valentine's Day sale).

Total was like $185.

Was able to scoop the black FAMUs from A Ma Maniere/Social Status has 15% off & free shipping on purchases over $140 this weekend (Valentine's Day sale).

Total was like $185.
Nice pickup. I'm still hoping the greens drop in march

If we don't hear something about the greens by the last week of Feb...I doubt they drop in March.

Thx. Grabbed a pair.

Will take Nike pair back

Back
Top Bottom