• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
3EEB8480-28BA-4D95-9ADA-3D09F8B38BCD.jpeg

Cavfanatics, blue hwc’s and Kentucky PE’s. But I would be content with gettin a crack at the heroes pack.I remember when the Clark Kent 7’s were rumored to drop over a decade ago and they stayed F&F smh. This picture breaks my heart every time lol

Nike thought they were so smart by making all of these f&f sample cws thinking they will have a huge retro catalog to draw from.. Now it's kinda backfired on them, being that Nike basketball isn't hot in casual wear anymore.
Well this paints a bleak picture for the future then…..

Well this paints a bleak picture for the future then…..
Possibly...

But I don't think Nike will discontinue LeBron legacy retros anytime soon.

Besides, the good releases do sell out... Maybe not day 1, but not long after.

If they would've released alot of those pairs and allowed the public to develop nostalgia, maybe things would be a little different.

But for most, there aren't any feelings behind a graffiti lebron 8 v2, lebronold Palmer lows, hwc 8s, hwc 7s etc.

Imo

Ok let the Bron fans decide and that tournament they had and the 10s won nothing and this is why nike basketball is dead

Possibly...

But I don't think Nike will discontinue LeBron legacy retros anytime soon.

Besides, the good releases do sell out... Maybe not day 1, but not long after.

If they would've released alot of those pairs and allowed the public to develop nostalgia, maybe things would be a little different.

But for most, there aren't any feelings behind a graffiti lebron 8 v2, lebronold Palmer lows, hwc 8s, hwc 7s etc.

Imo
That’s true. But I don’t even need nostalgia or gimmicks to sell me on the unreleased pairs of the past. In my opinion, I’m longing for the kicks back then because now 90% of the colorways dropping now are ridiculously loud. We can’t even lean on nikeid/by you anymore.

The problem with Bron retros are the retail price.. 9s Retroed at 230$.. 2s at 215$ and we just had a kd retro at 130$..

This is why I don't think we will get a 9 elite retro. They were like $250 in 2012, what would they be now?

$300? Even Nike know's that won't sell.

I never owned a pair or 7s I am on the fence about copping the Black Famu. How are the sizing? Do they run small like the 8s?

Back
Top Bottom