Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Imo=in my opinion
👍
E7D979D1-4C7C-4818-A6BD-178428B164C7.gif

Doesn’t mean others can’t view your opinion as wrong 🤷‍♂️

They can’t, but they can disagree with the opinion.
An individuals opinion can't be wrong.

You may not agree with it.

But that doesn't make it wrong.
An individual can have an opposite view point and believe your opinion to be wrong.

If, in my opinion, I say the AMM 12s are underrated (which is my opinion) and you counter disagreeing they’re overrated, you are disagreeing with me essentially telling me I’m wrong.l in your opinion.

An individual can have an opposite view point and believe your opinion to be wrong.

If, in my opinion, I say the AMM 12s are underrated (which is my opinion) and you counter disagreeing they’re overrated, you are disagreeing with me essentially telling me I’m wrong.l in your opinion.
How is that telling you you’re wrong? You just have a different opinion lol. And having a different opinion doesn’t make one wrong, it’s just a different opinion 🤷🏾‍♂️

If you disagree with someone’s opinion, you’re viewing it as wrong. You have an opposing view. It’s not this deep. I love the 7s, I like the FAMU ones. I personally do not view/feel it to be worth it to off both AMM 12s for this one pair.

If you disagree with someone’s opinion, you’re viewing it as wrong. You have an opposing view. It’s not this deep. I love the 7s, I like the FAMU ones. I personally do not view/feel it to be worth it to off both AMM 12s for this one pair.
And your opinion isn't WRONG. It just differs from mine.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If those shoes weren't a collab they would be sitting, Those ain't it. White ones look better of the 2. It is easy to get rid of those for Green Famu 7s
They ARE sitting, in a way.

Most sizes are selling for less than $245, which is what most people paid……some more if they charged tax.

Friend of mine also told him they’ve had 10 returns at the Nike store……so there will be a restock soon. Lol

Here it is for anyone interested what they looked like

So I’m in the process of turning these into suede it’s the new wave.
This is why I decided to noticed my shoe felt funny at times like it had a lot of slip for general wearing.

ive never balled in these only wearing them to work
This is the 2nd paid of Nike’s I’ve purchased in the last year that’s ripped....really starting to piss me off
50F3773D-841C-4B65-95F1-BD594CE6C478.jpeg

Think I need a higher grade of paper, this leather is so tough
E4314C87-D0D7-4C41-93F5-4369EC481B12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom