Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
one of my favorite brons

IMG_0220.jpeg

My pair went to da Upper Room months ago cuz the airbag basically disintegrated.

airbags deployed? get a soleswap, they'll look good as new even with the salvage title!

Nah the airbag was cracking and the surrounding outsole literally crumbled.

EYE decided to put them on to run some errands without really checking them, took a few steps and IT was a wrap. :lol: :smh:

I’ve done a couple of shoes and those were easy but the LeBron 9 chinas are killing me.
Nike used white clue and I can’t seem to take it off.
I did a hack job the first time they lasted for week or so.
I heard/felt creek sounds and it was my shoes coming apart.
This needs to be done correctly I will my next go around.

Warm it up and scape it off. Can use acetone too just make sure to not get it on anything else

I respect it

I think I’ve outgrown most Brons at this point.

It’s a few I’d still cop, (black/red 2s, several 4s, blue suede 7s) but for the most part, the line didn’t age well to me.

I always felt like that about Brons.. I think I'm only motivated to cop 8's and 10s. Still got Big Bang 9's from the OG drop.

I still consider the Red Carpets my favorite cw of these. The Lakers mismatch cw is up there too. What those and my favorite cws have in common is the White Mudguard.

That's the perfect colorblocking recipe for me to scoop up a 7; White Mudguard X (insert color here).

Like these:
2.jpg

lebron_james_nba_100111_cle-at-gsw-13.jpg

They should've done a FAMU cw like these SVSMs! Just substitute the Gold for Orange.
fet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom