Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
A lot of times Nike likes to make it look like they sold out so when they put pairs back up people will hurry up and buy instead of waiting

Sometimes they do sellout but it’s always hard to believe cause Nike plays games

Wowh, totally blows my mind. Hope these go back up soon.

Nah it makes sense. These were significantly more limited and the og pairs were flipping for like 5 bills and up. The original XMAS joints were never that valuable or sought after.

Still in search of these chinas....anywhere else besides SNKRS that got these??...as much as people are saying i dont think they will restock on Nike SMH!!

you never know with nike sometimes... I remember waking up late for the viotech dunk release… I tried 15 minutes after release since my size 9 was still showing… but no dice… wouldn’t let me check out… it sure look like a fake sell out and I was hoping it would pop back up but never did smh… but when the OG released I coulda had a pair… just didn’t feel like driving an hour from the crib to cop… house of hoops had it but they didn’t want to hold it for me…still undecided if I should cop red carpets while resell is still low… so far only 7s I got are the dunkmans… I hope they release the CTK again… I sold those smh

Give it until tomorrow if not today for Nike to put them back up. They have done this way too much.
Same goes for regular stuff that goes away when promo codes are out but when they're expired sizes are back up.

Knock on wood, as my grams used to say. I really want these!

Marketing scheme at its finest....fake sell out. Got y’all feeling like y’all missed out now....Nike got y’all and luring you in. They know their red carpet and Xmas “bricked.”They trying to come at a different angle on this one. Got people who didn’t want them now wanting them cause it’s “ sold out”. Once Nike puts up a full size run back up later....everyone will cop. Only to return or dump them weeks later when all sizes still in stock 😂

Back
Top Bottom