Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Marketing scheme at its finest....fake sell out. Got y’all feeling like y’all missed out now....Nike got y’all and luring you in. They know their red carpet and Xmas “bricked.”They trying to come at a different angle on this one. Got people who didn’t want them now wanting them cause it’s “ sold out”. Once Nike puts up a full size run back up later....everyone will cop. Only to return or dump them weeks later when all sizes still in stock 😂

so whats happen when Nike don't put up a full size run later. then what?

Marketing scheme at its finest....fake sell out. Got y’all feeling like y’all missed out now....Nike got y’all and luring you in. They know their red carpet and Xmas “bricked.”They trying to come at a different angle on this one. Got people who didn’t want them now wanting them cause it’s “ sold out”. Once Nike puts up a full size run back up later....everyone will cop. Only to return or dump them weeks later when all sizes still in stock 😂

Somebody gets it

If I recall these weren’t widely available at all when they first dropped. I had to get a pair off flight club and, another friend grabbed his off Osneaker (before they went crooked) none of our local spots got them back then, and we lived in Cleveland! I’d be surprised but happy if they restocked.

If I recall these weren’t widely available at all when they first dropped. I had to get a pair off flight club and, another friend grabbed his off Osneaker (before they went crooked) none of our local spots got them back then, and we lived in Cleveland! I’d be surprised but happy if they restocked.
They only released in few House of Hoops back then in the States. I remember bcuz I copped a pair. I was really into LeBron's at the time.

I thought so, and likewise. Just wasn’t 100% sure but I recalled as much as I stated. I remember that where did those come from look when peeps saw them.

Wow called Nike SF and after 10 attempts finally got through. They didnt get the China Moons neither. So only Snkrs Sns and End??? Oh wells onto the next.

Would rather have a second pair of Christmas. Moons are cheeks.

:emoji_tea:
F876ECAB-5684-4738-951D-77DEA8C4335E.jpeg

Just had one of my marketing "ah ha!" moments

is it fair to assume that they retro the 8's next season? Bron going back to 6 like when he went to Miami. 8 is arguably the most popular model + space jam release and potential championship will have Bron's popularity at an all time high.

Back
Top Bottom