Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
9s ugly AF i hate the 9s, i'll be skipping all of those, the only colorway that almost tempted me on them ugly shoes was the swingman but that was fixed and rectified on the 15s thank the lord. Ready for the X bcuz nike owes us 2 unreleased EXTs

Checking back in here, whats the verdict on these performance wise for hooping?
Has anyone played in these retros? Always wanted to play in them, but they look heavy.
IMG_20200121_230009_792.jpg

Were better playing in than I expected. A little creasing. The LeBron 3 Retro plays a little better if I had to pick between the two. No pressure points or rubbing, cushion is adequate but not bouncy, weight is heavy but they don't feel bulky and grip is a little lacking but I didn't slide around. It was not a retro (like lots of Jordan's) that I felt like I was going to break an ankle or anything. I'd give thumbs up for a rec game but wouldn't play 2 hours of pick-up.
And I'm 6'3" 225 and still can dunk if that has any influence on anything - not nearly as nimble on my feet as I used to be though.

If you twisted my arm ever so slightly for dunkmans, I may be in... but otherwise just holding out strong til the lakers pair gets here :emoji_sleepy:

The best Foamposite based lebrons are the 4s.

The best designed lebron are the 7s.

I can't give performance opinions cause i haven't tried every LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom