Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Nike sent me a 20% off code...
giphy.gif

Just gotta secure a pair now on snkrs.

giphy (7).gif
They won’t allow that code on this release. Good luck tho.

A simple customer chat, over the chat line will allow it to work. It has been done countless of times by myself and others. If you can't apply it at checkout.
Good to know. I’ve had a code for the longest time and everything I want is always excluded. Is it better to call or online chat?

I'm reading the Jordan 1 thread how they having problems this $:#@ got me nervous about next week I hope and pray I get a size 12

^ Was just going to say the same. Foot Locker, Finishline, an SNKRS apps are all bugging on my phone right now, and I was literally just checking how they were because of the Jordan 1s dropping today. I don't even want them. I was just checking, and all 3 apps are bugging out right now big time.

^ Was just going to say the same. Foot Locker, Finishline, an SNKRS apps are all bugging on my phone right now, and I was literally just checking how they were because of the Jordan 1s dropping today. I don't even want them. I was just checking, and all 3 apps are bugging out right now big time.
To much traffic plus no stores are open for that foot traffic depending where you at I'm not trying to pay resale at all

I don’t THINK it will be a problem on those sites. have to remember lebron drop bring out the resellers, but Jordan and 1s I might add brings out EVERYONE! collectors, resellers, wanna be resellers, people not even in to shoes!

I really want these. But thankfully I’m at the point with sneakers where if I get them, that’s great. I’ll rock them with my Laker stuff this summer. If I don’t, it’s not the end of the world and I’m not paying crazy resell prices. Hope it’s not too much of a hassle getting them though.

Back
Top Bottom