Nike Air Max Maxim 1 *Pics*

if i can get this for 60$...fo shoooooooo

i do NOT like how the shoe is NUBUCK and not SUEDE>......that threw me off

otherwise yea i can roll with them honestly....patience, these WILL go to the 60-80 mark on ebay for sure.

why the heck has nike felt that they need to change the shape of every shoe they've been releasing the past couple years.

the toe-box is giant. i mean they just released the HOA's 3 years ago, why can't they keep that shape and just add the flywire

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

why the heck has nike felt that they need to change the shape of every shoe they've been releasing the past couple years.

the toe-box is giant. i mean they just released the HOA's 3 years ago, why can't they keep that shape and just add the flywire
I think they feel it's progress.

i can already see sneaker boutique groupies rockin these. they were plain in 87 and there still plain.

I saw these in person today and I'm thinking about purchasing them. I have a question, though. When I was looking at them I noticed the midsole might bea different material (dura something) like the huarache runner since it seemed a little softer and didn't seem painted. If this is the case then that isa huge plus knowing they won't crack overtime or the paint won't fade leaving a yellow midsole. Can anyone confirm this? The "mesh" alsoseemed like it would probably be easier to keep clean.

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

I saw these in person today and I'm thinking about purchasing them. I have a question, though. When I was looking at them I noticed the midsole might be a different material (dura something) like the huarache runner since it seemed a little softer and didn't seem painted. If this is the case then that is a huge plus knowing they won't crack overtime or the paint won't fade leaving a yellow midsole. Can anyone confirm this? The "mesh" also seemed like it would probably be easier to keep clean.

For those wondering the retail price is $100 which seems reasonable. I'm surprised they didn't jack it up more.
Retail for the maxims are 120

I got the QS red AM1 but these have been growing on me as well might pull the trigger and cop

Originally Posted by TeamCali

I saw these in person today and I'm thinking about purchasing them. I have a question, though. When I was looking at them I noticed the midsole might be a different material (dura something) like the huarache runner since it seemed a little softer and didn't seem painted. If this is the case then that is a huge plus knowing they won't crack overtime or the paint won't fade leaving a yellow midsole. Can anyone confirm this? The "mesh" also seemed like it would probably be easier to keep clean.

For those wondering the retail price is $100 which seems reasonable. I'm surprised they didn't jack it up more.
Retail for the maxims are 120
Your right. The box does say $120 but my local spot has them for $100 which must be an error since they don't mark new releases below retail.

There's no way they would sell them for $70 based on what the wholesale cost would be unless their just trying to get them moving to pay their bills.

I thought i would cop, but I found me some hoa's. in person, by looking at the floor model, these wrinkle badly on the toe

Originally Posted by firered18

I thought i would cop, but I found me some hoa's. in person, by looking at the floor model, these wrinkle badly on the toe
Thats kind of sad to hear. I thought that the toebox wouldnt crease as much with the material that they used. Guess its the completeopposite.... Maybe its because I need a pair of the blue OG AM1's... but the blue maxims are growing on me....
grin.gif

Don't think 1s have ever suffered from cracking anyway. Certainly not within 10 years that ive seen.

Back
Top Bottom