Nike air max nomo black/yellow

If these had a white midsole as well, I could what the fuss was about. But its black & these go hard. Might cop.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

sick.gif
Do NOT want.

My sentiments exactly..
My Nike rep had the nerve to claim these were gonna be the next griffeys in terms of popularity with the masses. 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Easy Pass!

They are....Sneaker heads =/= massesNike is focusing on the griff 2 And the hybrids while they can still make money off those who aren't feeling the 2s and 3s and JRs by using the Griffey silhouette..:

But do these with a Teal CW sort of replacing the red on the All Red pair from a while back with Emerald, and I could see myself getting a pair

Originally Posted by BronLe

But do these with a Teal CW sort of replacing the red on the All Red pair from a while back with Emerald, and I could see myself getting a pair

Now that would be an interesting colorway. I think the look of the shoe is ok and all, definitely has a griffey look to it with the outsole and all but these are not gonna get nearly as much play as the griffeys. Every single one of my turf homies is up on their Griffeys and Nomo is on mall shelves everywhere sitting. I don't see hoodrats/bops and their infants wearing the Nomos like Griffeys are in my hood. 
I can't wait till the Diamond Turf 2s drop 
pimp.gif
 . Going forward, I see those being more popular with the masses than the Nomos or Griffey JR/hybrids. 

these arent awfull come on guys just because its not an og colorway you're gunna talk trash? i think they look good, not retail good but good none the less

^ It has nothing to do with the fact that this isn't an OG colorway (hell the blk/wht/purple Pippen is one of my favorite non OG colorways of a retro).

For me PERSONALLY these look like @*%!.

I want the white pair. I am hesitant on paying 130 for them though.
When are these going to the outlets???

Back
Top Bottom