Nike Air Max Plus Thread

They changed factory probably to save production costs and they handled the "high tier" Vietnam factories for more important projects.
The AM+ is still selling after that so it was a good decision for them, not for some of us unfortunately.
Thanks Billy you probably right..
But i think the Shape should not change even if they are made in Indonesia!
There must be another reason, do you have any idea about that?!

Some part of me is hoping for a surprise Tiger / Hyper Blue Release . :emoji_confounded::emoji_cry:
You should hope that Nike gives back the right Shape before the next release of OGs.
And solve this problem of poor quality otherwise you maybe desappointed!!..

Thanks Billy you probably right..
But i think the Shape should not change even if they are made in Indonesia!
There must be another reason, do you have any idea about that?!

This is a low tier factory, the quality of their workforce is bad, the midsole molds are bad, productions costs are cut, and it appears the quality check is just a formality now.

Yeah, pure platinum. Either way, they're pretty nice overall. The nylon gives them a very substantial feel and I really dig the mildly accented veins.

Tbqh... and I know this is blasphemy... I kinda prefer the newer softer toe caps. They're more resistant to scratches and not nearly as prone to chip or seperate as the older plastic ones.

Yeah, pure platinum. Either way, they're pretty nice overall. The nylon gives them a very substantial feel and I really dig the mildly accented veins.

Tbqh... and I know this is blasphemy... I kinda prefer the newer softer toe caps. They're more resistant to scratches and not nearly as prone to chip or seperate as the older plastic ones.
image.jpg
Thanks Bro.for your advice !
I got this today, black black pure platinum product number 852630011
2017 Made in Indonesia,
This one looks better then the triple black!!

image.jpg
Thanks Bro.for your advice !
I got this today, black black pure platinum product number 852630011
2017 Made in Indonesia,
This one looks better then the triple black!!
Np.

I really dig them. Quality of materials is really good on these as well.

Where did you find yours? I was under the impression they were Champs exclusive, but found mine at HoH

image.jpg
Np.

I really dig them. Quality of materials is really good on these as well.

Where did you find yours? I was under the impression they were Champs exclusive, but found mine at HoH
Looks very nice on Foot!!
I live in west Africa, we don’t have a Footlocker or Champs , i got it from City Sport , i don’t know if you guys know this store, it’s just like Courir in France!

This is a Nike Air Max plus documentary, with Sean Mcdowel , he’s talking about the history of the Sneakers..

This is a Nike Air Max plus documentary, with Sean Mcdowel , he’s talking about the history of the Sneakers..

lol @ nike trying to make the TN enter the mold of the other AMs...it's a street shoe and it will always be
The TN isn't what it was since Footlocker lost its exclusivity...TN on NDC=end of TNs

I can see the hype train has left the station with that YouTube dude being in the video. It's gonna be a **** show when they rerelease the og's. Crappie shape or not.

I can see the hype train has left the station with that YouTube dude being in the video. It's gonna be a **** show when they rerelease the og's. Crappie shape or not.

Yep we already know that I think they’ll drop similar to the anni 1s last year, q3 one a month

I have a question, if Footlocker lost the exclusivity of the Air Max Plus, only the triple Black still exclusif to Footlocker right?!
lol @ nike trying to make the TN enter the mold of the other AMs...it's a street shoe and it will always be
The TN isn't what it was since Footlocker lost its exclusivity...TN on NDC=end of TNs[/QUO

OMG. Thanks for posting this but it got me mad as hell. They put qias in this? Why? He knows nothing about the shoe or shoes in general. Listen to him talk he doesnt even know what to say about the shoe. I never even seen him with a pair of these or do a Review of air max plus. Champs just threw whoever they could in this video. This really makes me mad. These youtubers, most of them only have yeezys and jordans...ever since off white collab..now everyones wearing air max and air forces because their hype beasts. It makes me sick. I think besides jordans, air maxes are the shoes that started the sneaker culture and not one of these youtubers has air max until a few months ago. Really makes me sick.

It'll be interesting to see how many tn heads start popping up here in the States.
This. There’s not too many of us here in the states that have really enjoyed this model. I know more people in the hood that like these more than anywhere else.

This is a low tier factory, the quality of their workforce is bad, the midsole molds are bad, productions costs are cut, and it appears the quality check is just a formality now.
Billy, maybe there is also a another reason, it can be since Footlocker lost the exclusivity of the Air Max Plus.
After that Nike decide to do what you said, change Factory, bad shape, drop of quality..
Now its a regular AMs just like the others Models of Nike..
Anyway i hope that its just a question of time..
Maybe in the future, we will see the regular Shape again!!

Billy, maybe there is also a another reason, it can be since Footlocker lost the exclusivity of the Air Max Plus.
After that Nike decide to do what you said, change Factory, bad shape, drop of quality..
Now its a regular AMs just like the others Models of Nike..
Anyway i hope that its just a question of time..
Maybe in the future, we will see the regular Shape again!!
Start tweeting Nike to get the shape right.

Did anyone here happen to pick up the Hyper Blue/Tiger Sharks? I am curious to hear how they are in-hand vs online pics.

I've seen mad chicks wearing TNs lately. Was at a beach party like 2 weeks ago and there was one Blasian ting with some all grey ones, white midsole and what seemed to be a little bit of baby blue on the veins.

Back
Top Bottom