Nike Air Max Plus Thread

can anyone give me a hand figuring out if there's a name for this colorway?
the only ones i can find remotely similar were "western sydney wanderers" and "kombat" but there are slight differences between those models and the one i have. 604133-126 is the style code

Attachments

• IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 21
Finally they looks terrible !!
I definitely don’t like the new Shape,
It will be my last Indo TNs!
They are horrible views from above!!
160€ for that , its make me made !!
image.jpg

I can not imagine Sneakers also rotten exposes at Footlocker !!
They ave more their place in the market against!!
Shame on you NIKE!!!

I'm not sure how I feel about those SEs with the full length pull tab on the tongue.

White laces laced over the tab could actually look pretty decent.

IMG_3146.JPG
No, I like air max plusand will continue tobuy them. The shape of them has never been an issue for me.
How many pairs of the new shape have you paid for in the last year? Seems the previous comment was directed at purists. Clearly not all of the recent releases have that crescent moon shape. But if the OGs do it will spoil the legacy for a lot of purists out there.

No, I like air max plusand will continue tobuy them. The shape of them has never been an issue for me.
Sorry, but you can not get much hold level TNs..
You can not say that the current **** shape is not a problem or issue..
But as you want, continue to bye does bananas TNs , I advice that’s all !!

Sorry, but you can not get much hold level TNs..
You can not say that the current **** shape is not a problem or issue..
But as you want, continue to bye does bananas TNs , I advice that’s all !!
First off, I don't even know what you said. Second, I said the shape isn't a problem for ME, ya'll may get hung up over the shape, not me. They look fine on my feet. I've been wearing AMP since they originally came out. The shape is not an issue for me.

First off, I don't even know what you said. Second, I said the shape isn't a problem for ME, ya'll may get hung up over the shape, not me. They look fine on my feet. I've been wearing AMP since they originally came out. The shape is not an issue for me.
As you want
But i find it scandalous that Nike is destroying this beautiful model of this kind!!
And im not the only one to say it!
And i think they are not worth their price anymore, desolate !
And i m sure that a lot off us are agree with me!! Except you!!

Guys, kepp your money up to the right Shape, i’ m waiting for the day or Billy Anderson will announce that Nike has resumed manufacturing in Vietnam !!
That will be a great day!!!
what do you mean? i have shoes from nike made in vietnam. the pegasus 33 im wearing right now is made in vietnam. i find all vietnam made shoes to run a bit smaller than china ones

what do you mean? i have shoes from nike made in vietnam. the pegasus 33 im wearing right now is made in vietnam. i find all vietnam made shoes to run a bit smaller than china ones
Its just about air max plus!! Im not talking about the others models ok Nike!!

As you want
But i find it scandalous that Nike is destroying this beautiful model of this kind!!
And im not the only one to say it!
And i think they are not worth their price anymore, desolate !
And i m sure that a lot off us are agree with me!! Except you!!
I agree with the crescent moon shape they are not worth the money. But it's definitely not worth beefing over :wink:

Back
Top Bottom