Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Air Max Plus Premium (815994-004)

2018 - 815994-004 - 001.png
2018 - 815994-004 - 002.png

:rofl:

Anyway, billy anderson said OG tigers were dropping this year, so I believe him. Prolly expect a QS at the end of the year considering that it's August now and we haven't heard anything.
Better chance for next year, sombody said in Niketalk since 3 or 4 months ago that Footlocker announces about the production of the TNs will be back in Vietnam in 2019,
And maybe after that wee will have real OGs TNs , just like the 2013 version!!

Better chance for next year, sombody said in Niketalk since 3 or 4 months ago that Footlocker announces about the production of the TNs will be back in Vietnam in 2019,
And maybe after that wee will have real OGs TNs , just like the 2013 version!!
One can hope, my wallet doesn't, though.

the aqua only exists as a woman model, Footlocker has posted a male model, but it sends well model woman, it has created a lot of problem because of differences in size ...

And yes Sunset and Aqua are made in China ...

Nike is much more flexible on these quality controls, the quality of the materials has dropped, the new ultra models, vapormax plus and all the others are much simpler to manufacture, all this just shows us that Nike has greatly lowered the manufacturing cost of the Air Max Plus to make more profit on this model.

So stop with your bull****, "it's fake", "it's indo quality" ... it's unfortunately TN today, and it's not ready to change I think, so if you can not stand them, buy all the vietnamese you can and keep them good because it's badly finished ...

That sucks if thats the case, I'm still trying to hunt down a pair. I checked FL eu and they had it listed but what you said makes sense because the sizes only went up to 11 US which had me confused. I kinda want to wait and see if theres a possibility of a true men's rekerel but apart of me feels I should bite the bullet while I still can. Larger sizes are scarce enough as it currently is

Last edited:
Can’t we all just get along? You like TNs.. you like TNs. Just talk about how cool they are versus measuring your manhood. :rofl:

I hate those indos TNs. But if someone likes them and it doesn't stop them, congratulations for your pick up, its with their $$, my man Mimo TN Mimo TN you need to calm down every time you see the word Indo it drives you crazy :rofl:
go see my message history i complained many times about the indos, but thats it I'm not gonna complain every time i see a indo TN, that is being a real pain in the *** my friend

Let others buy indos with their $$, buy your vietnamese with your $$, you may post your opinion but respect other's choices thats the point of a forum. And the more important, don't bring on infos based on nothing like "Nike won't release OGs retro in the indos because they're ****" :lol: Nike doesn't give a single f*ck about wether true collectors likes them or not, they do the business in regards of the sales.

We all know your opinion on indos, as we all know some people won't stop buying TNs even if you think they're crap, so move on.

I hate those indos TNs. But if someone likes them and it doesn't stop them, congratulations for your pick up, its with their $$, my man Mimo TN Mimo TN you need to calm down every time you see the word Indo it drives you crazy :rofl:
go see my message history i complained many times about the indos, but thats it I'm not gonna complain every time i see a indo TN, that is being a real pain in the *** my friend

Let others buy indos with their $$, buy your vietnamese with your $$, you may post your opinion but respect other's choices thats the point of a forum. And the more important, don't bring on infos based on nothing like "Nike won't release OGs retro in the indos because they're ****" :lol: Nike doesn't give a single f*ck about wether true collectors likes them or not, they do the business in regards of the sales.

We all know your opinion on indos, as we all know some people won't stop buying TNs even if you think they're crap, so move on.
I agree with you in the end , free to everyone to love what he likes..

Back
Top Bottom