Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Ok or fake ??
Screenshot_20180729-220900_Vinted.jpg
legit

Better chance for next year, sombody said in Niketalk since 3 or 4 months ago that Footlocker announces about the production of the TNs will be back in Vietnam in 2019,
And maybe after that wee will have real OGs TNs , just like the 2013 version!!
There have already been some nike tn releases in vietnam, some being the TN/97 releases. Quality is same as other factories at the moment in my opinion. Right now there is probably no chance that the quality is going to get better. If you want OG TN then ur gonna just have to settle with shoes from the past, because the way were going there is no hope for the future my friend. also i wouldn't trust what "somebody said" because people talk alot of **** haha. and you and other people keep saying "stop buying new indo" bla blah blah, the only thing that's going to achieve is probably removing TN's from future production lmao

T
There have already been some nike tn releases in vietnam, some being the TN/97 releases. Quality is same as other factories at the moment in my opinion. Right now there is probably no chance that the quality is going to get better. If you want OG TN then ur gonna just have to settle with shoes from the past, because the way were going there is no hope for the future my friend. also i wouldn't trust what "somebody said" because people talk alot of **** haha. and you and other people keep saying "stop buying new indo" bla blah blah, the only thing that's going to achieve is probably removing TN's from future production lmao
thank you for this infos.
But there are TNs GS still today produce in Vietnam and the quality and especially the Shape is exactly the same as the adults models before 2016..
I remain optimistic that the problem is settled after the return of their production to Vietnam.
That’s my opinion..
I think nike has several manufacturing factory game..
And for me the biggest problem that the TNs is the change of the shape, it is not normal that the shape even the quality changes from one country to another !!
I hope that the infos announces by footlocker on the return if the production of TNs in 2019 is true and official !!
Because it proves that there is a real problem due to a decline in sales!!
And it will be the end of the mightmare banana Shape , which will be hard 2 years and dirty the reputation of one of the most popular models of the world of sneakers !!
And of course this is my opinion, everyone is free to agree or not with me!!
And finally if someone has any information on the return of this production in Vietnam, thank you for keeping me informed !..

At this point in the game, I'm not so sure if it's an issue of where they are manufactured or an issue of cost effectiveness. If they are making them for cheaper at a factory that is cheaper to operate, of course quality is going to go downhill. Unfortunately if said quality is accepted by their company, then it is beneficial to those who profit from the sale of the product, at the cost of the consumer. I'm not sure if they overlook the aesthetics of the model to meet the general production, but this could be their focus. People are buying them. They would either raise the price to accommodate the ensuing rise in production cost that comes with relocation, retooling, and subsequent hiring and training of employees to produce the tn, which we suffer at the cash register, or say **** it and leave **** alone, which we suffer in our eyeballs but still buy anyways.

Frankly, Indo or Viet... AMPs have stayed truer to the OG design and comfort than nearly any other Air-Max. I'm not saying they're perfect, but I still buy TNs on the regular because they do meet my standards. When it comes to other shoes like 97s/98s my purchases are few and far between because the drop in quality and comfort is drastic and instantly noticible.

In terms of comfort TNs were never as plush and cloudlike as OG 97s or 98s, but today these Indo TNs are faaar more comfortable than the bricks Nike's releasing with the 97 tooling.

As for the shape... Yeah, it's a bit off initially. But if you wear them they break into shape quite nicely. Not exactly OG form, but much closer than most retros.

Nike is really pissing me off. This shoe was birthed into existence with amazing fades. They are not keeping up with the dna of this shoe! Its blasphemy. I think its because the current style is tonal

Frankly, Indo or Viet... AMPs have stayed truer to the OG design and comfort than nearly any other Air-Max. I'm not saying they're perfect, but I still buy TNs on the regular because they do meet my standards. When it comes to other shoes like 97s/98s my purchases are few and far between because the drop in quality and comfort is drastic and instantly noticible.

In terms of comfort TNs were never as plush and cloudlike as OG 97s or 98s, but today these Indo TNs are faaar more comfortable than the bricks Nike's releasing with the 97 tooling.

I'd have to disagree with the comparison to the 97's and 98's. OG TN's were way more comfortable IMO than both of those shoes. The OG AMP was one of the most comfortable sneaker's I've ever owned -and I've owned thousands of shoes over the years-. They were the perfect blend between softness and springy-ness and the upper mesh was more giving.

I just picked up the 97 Plus's in Light Orewood and am super happy with the shoe. I also ended up spending about $200 less than what they are going for retail in the United States as they are cheaper for some reason abroad.

Attachments

• 97 Plus 2.png
    97 Plus 2.png
    480.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 97 Plus 3.png
    97 Plus 3.png
    493 KB · Views: 11
  • 97 Plus 4.png
    97 Plus 4.png
    429 KB · Views: 11
  • 97 Plus 5.png
    97 Plus 5.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 18
I remember buying in 99 on of the first models in France with the blue, it was black with grey (close to Dark purple) shade.
There were not many footlocker at that time, had To go to Paris

Back
Top Bottom