Nike Air Max Plus Thread

That good Indonesian shape and comfort on Saturday.
20181208_195527.jpg
Lol !!

Need to grab the golds they hit a nice discount in uk
they're still available over there? I remember when they dropped here, Nike did a fake sellout 9nly for them to "restock" like 6 months later.

I'd love to see the AMP V return
now i know what they're called :lol:

I remember seeing them on 50 cent in that video, and thinking man those things are ugly

I'm on the fence about copping the purples only because of how uncomfortable the hyper blues and sunsets are. It's really disheartening that nike fleeced us on comfort. On another note, wore these beaters today. I need another 11.5 in these.
20181210_110922.jpg
reading some background info on the OG reverse pack, seems like they only dropped in Australia and Europe. Where did you cop these?

You guys talking about trash shoes. Anyone can wear a pair of good looking shoes. It takes courage to wear a pair of trash shoes. I’m up for the challange.

True indeed and there were a few bricks that year .Even my all time favorite greys were uncomfortable but not like these d**n sunsets lol

Lemme stop dogging them lol what i mean to say is wait on the deep discount fellas.

Comfort wise hasnt been any different for the past few years..people over here buying their first air max plus and getting disappointed lol
I agree with what you say!!
Currently there are a lot of ignorant novices in this Thread who think they are addicted to TNs, while not at all and what will recognize , thank you for your silence , no bad comments from you, just read and learn!!
Let the experts speak for you !!
Honestly , LOL!!!

they're still available over there? I remember when they dropped here, Nike did a fake sellout 9nly for them to "restock" like 6 months later.
Yeah think they’re still in certain footlockers well they were over the summer, dunno if new stock has been rolled out haven’t been inside a FL in good while now

TTS. Sunsets and hyper blues hurt my feet. I think I have to .5 size up on the new pairs since they are cut differently.
Ah gotcha. i guess the new ones, referring to specifically the purple, hyper blue, and sunset? Why did they decide to make those 3 differently from the other am plus releases from this year?

Here’s some cringe content for ya’ll. Gonna hit up that one homie who does sole swaps on Instagram. Fairly pair of Nikes I owned to crumble, does this mean I’m accepted now as a true fan of the OG’s, or should I be hung for destroying the OG soles? Hahaha. Might use the air bubbles for something. Were comfy while it lasted

Attachments

• 02E16CB7-4377-40D1-A58D-5BDDA7875C8C.jpeg
    02E16CB7-4377-40D1-A58D-5BDDA7875C8C.jpeg
    472 KB · Views: 26

I agree with what you say!!
Currently there are a lot of ignorant novices in this Thread who think they are addicted to TNs, while not at all and what will recognize , thank you for your silence , no bad comments from you, just read and learn!!
Let the experts speak for you !!
Honestly , LOL!!!
Peace Love & Unity! People tease, people joke. At the end of the day these are just shoes. Nobody is better than anybody else when it comes to experiencing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom