Nike Air Max Plus Thread

do they fit small? i saw a pair of sunsets ds for 130usd size 8, my am95/97/1 are all size 8s and fits me comfortably, should i pull the trigger or hunt for a size 8.5 instead? thanks

I would try them on in store at least but I say def. go up just half a size

They run small in the toe box and where the laces start. One foot more than the other but both super tight. I already sent my pair back and will just get a new pair .5 bigger

Last edited:
In my opinion the only ignorant people here are the ones who think it matters if the new tns are made in Vietnam or Indonesia lmao
Supposedly the shape and materials are better when they are made in Vietnam. Shape looks the same to me. This years batch of OGs are extremely tight on my feet tho.

So today I finally had a chance to try on the Tigers I got last week. Yep. A double up is necessary. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve never owned them, but I’m feeling them more than the HBs. Will still probably double up on them too though. :lol:

And the purps are looking necessary too now. I gotta stay out of this thread until after the holidays are done. Ain’t nobody having a Christmas this year but me with all these recent sneaker purchases. :smh: :smh:

155vlt.gif

I saw the purple joints in my local FTL, they are REALLY nice... I didnt think they released yet

Back
Top Bottom