Nike Air Max Plus Thread

It's an old pic but still dope. Arenas balling in the HBs
Screenshot_20181222-114951_Instagram.jpg

2003s...the blue tinted toe cap give them away

*Edit- not only that, but the heel portion was completely blacked out unlike the OGs where it was only the lateral side

Air max plus was only foot locker exclusive when OG tigers and hypers released but in 99 or 2000 champs sold pluses in store well at least in my city I got an all white pair back then from champs and i believe there was a all black too

The purps look boring in low light..but literally glow in the light. Its wild how different they look depending on lighting.

Air max plus was only foot locker exclusive when OG tigers and hypers released but in 99 or 2000 champs sold pluses in store well at least in my city I got an all white pair back then from champs and i believe there was a all black too
Foot action champs and East Bay are part of the footlocker group though

i highly doubt ten years for most people if you are actually wearing them, DS i would agree. i have two pairs of the 2013 one worn one not, the worn pair already showing wear at the heel and air bubbles after 20 wears. The DS pair has no paint issues.my OG air max pluses all deteriorated in some way by around 2007-2012.
IMG_20181222_200557.jpg
IMG_20181222_200551.jpg

Depends how you wear them. These are my 13 beaters I have a back up pair too,
I don't think I'm going to break out for another 5 years, I have no idea when I will wear the 18s

So I went and got hyper blues today and mine came in the purple box?? I’m so confused lol.. I got them from footlocker I will be returning today lol

Is this box purple or blue? All the hyper blue boxes I seen online look more blue than this smh.. this the box I got with my hyper blues
D6848C92-38A2-42B5-AB6C-64DD4A2AE097.jpeg
0B66A93F-707C-4AC0-BED5-622CAB7A3019.jpeg

The box that I got with my HB 2013 were nearly in pieces when i went to pick it up at my local FTL. Kid just shrugged. :lol:

queese23 queese23 looks like the HB box, what’s the size tag say?

does anyone think the hyper blues will go down in price
i saw them today and they looked really cheap with the shoes factory laced

i can't bring myself to paying $175 with nyc state tax for the shoes
i remember paying $119.99 for them back in 1999

ran in my 2013 hypers holy **** the cushioning is awesome. dont want to say close to the ogs

who knew they needed to be broken in? :lol:

does anyone think the hyper blues will go down in price
i saw them today and they looked really cheap with the shoes factory laced

i can't bring myself to paying $175 with nyc state tax for the shoes
i remember paying $119.99 for them back in 1999
got mine from the outlets for 89

my sunsets are flawless

they are just missing the thin layer of neoprene in the inside of the toebox and middle of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom