Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Is this box purple or blue? All the hyper blue boxes I seen online look more blue than this smh.. this the box I got with my hyper blues
D6848C92-38A2-42B5-AB6C-64DD4A2AE097.jpeg
0B66A93F-707C-4AC0-BED5-622CAB7A3019.jpeg
Hey bro not sure why people are telling you to keep these but if they have another pair go and swap them out. Check the label on the box is the product code for hyper blue. Your pair has some material fraying on them too.

Got mine yesterday, sold out at a champs and got the last 9 at footlocker at my mall so I guess they're selling decently. The purple's also were also sold out in some sizes. Hopefully they sit long enough online to cop on discount. The purple's look great in person, actually had a hard time deciding between the two.
2018-12-24 09.25.55 1.jpg

Got mine yesterday, sold out at a champs and got the last 9 at footlocker at my mall so I guess they're selling decently. The purple's also were also sold out in some sizes. Hopefully they sit long enough online to cop on discount. The purple's look great in person, actually had a hard time deciding between the two.
2018-12-24 09.25.55 1.jpg
Damn it man..... ok, I’m grabbing these this weekend one way or another idc idc idc

Glue everywhere! The white comes with black and blue stains on it.. that can’t be wiped off.. one of my shoe laces was coming apart straight of the box.. like the threads was coming apart smh..
Man I’ve not heard any of this from anyone else

Either wait for a sale or buy them on StockX/Goat when they go under retail.

Back
Top Bottom