Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I have purposely stayed out of this thread for like a month because I have to save right now.. but I can't to cop the HB and Purps on disco.. :lol:

the tongue of the last one looks terrible!

on the other hand I do not understand what is happening at nike but the two cw in the middle they really looks like the model women released last spring ... in better quality ... I think they have an eye on this thread>D

What's up with the slight remixes to the sunsets? I like them all but seems like an odd thing to do, especially when the OG version still appears readily available. Like some of you guys said, I've been waiting for them to finally go on sale--not sure what the holdup is--but now it's probably too late to bother either way since I grabbed the sunrise 720s. Don't need two orange gradient "running" shoes ... which goes back to, what's up with those AM Plus alternate sunsets?

What's up with the slight remixes to the sunsets? I like them all but seems like an odd thing to do, especially when the OG version still appears readily available. Like some of you guys said, I've been waiting for them to finally go on sale--not sure what the holdup is--but now it's probably too late to bother either way since I grabbed the sunrise 720s. Don't need two orange gradient "running" shoes ... which goes back to, what's up with those AM Plus alternate sunsets?
Makes no sense. Actually makes me nauseas. Tigers with white swoosh

:emoji_ok_hand:
SAM_7252.JPG

SAM_7256.JPG

SAM_7238.JPG

Back
Top Bottom