Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Had to UNDS these today. Happy that these are actually comfortable as opposed to the 2019 pairs I have that hurt my feet.
20190302_074028.jpg
Mannnn my 2018 tigers are horrible to wear. Pain from start to finish

The problem I am finding with my pair, and it may be just my pair, is that the top of the shoe causes a ton of pressure over my toes. Specifically right where the tongue is stitched. They are extremely tight. I normally tie all my AMPs but the grids had to be left loose. Even then, the pressure is there.

The problem I am finding with my pair, and it may be just my pair, is that the top of the shoe causes a ton of pressure over my toes. Specifically right where the tongue is stitched. They are extremely tight. I normally tie all my AMPs but the grids had to be left loose. Even then, the pressure is there.
Same issue with me along it being too tight on the inside of my foot. I wore my HB and Sunsets and couple weeks straight to break them in and that worked a little bit but not much.

Same issue with me along it being too tight on the inside of my foot. I wore my HB and Sunsets and couple weeks straight to break them in and that worked a little bit but not much.

Sounds like you guys need to try a half size to a full size up.

Sounds like you guys need to try a half size to a full size up.
Yea, I am realizing that now. I've never had to size up with Air Max plus before. Nike changed the materials and cut of the shoe. It's annoying.

I wont do that for consistency sake. All my runners are 12's. Can't ruin that with a 12.5 box, haha. As crazy as that sounds, it would bother me.

Btw, I have no issues with any of my previous pairs, including the new Purple OG cw. They have all fit fine. Might just be an anomaly.

I wont do that for consistency sake. All my runners are 12's. Can't ruin that with a 12.5 box, haha. As crazy as that sounds, it would bother me.

Btw, I have no issues with any of my previous pairs, including the new Purple OG cw. They have all fit fine. Might just be an anomaly.

I’m the same way but if you can’t wear them what’s the point?

I do not know if it's only the OGs, I feel that Nike is awake slightly on the quality of their Tn, the latest models released seem more neat, it looks like there was a turnaround after the awful cw "just do it" and others ...In short let's have a good time to see real beautiful Tn.

Not going to lie, the shape of the TN's have improved alot with the new couple releases but ive tried both the grids and the OG retros on foot and i have to admit. There pretty ****, love the colourways but if they didn't feel good on foot when i walked around at footlocker, i doubt i will wear them out. Plus hearing alot of people complain about comfort is really confirming my decision. They make one thing good and somehow ruin another :frown:

Meh I dont let an uncomfortable padding stop me anymore, especially with a shoe I really want. They sell orthopedic insoles for a reason.
I need to get a couple insoles for some other shoes that are to big. I missed out on to many shoes because they didn't have my size.

Back
Top Bottom