Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Any new info on these yet?
Nike-Air-Max-Plus-852630-411-Release-Date.png

Wondering when the amp3 is going to release...we found out about the hyper blues and tigers like a month before, from websites..i imagine its the same with the amp3. I know these websites(sneakernews, solecollector) sometimes preview sneakers that dont release until the end of the year..hoping thats not the case
According to Aus FL employees the end of this year, Nov/Dec.

looking for the hyper blues for a steal in US 9. If anyone has a source
Nike HK has them for around $115 , if you have a forwarding address there. only up to a US size 7 mens.
There's still nearly a full size range for the other 2 colours (OG) at the same price.

Same.. this is exactly why I green lighted my HB's when that 25% off hit Champs a few weeks back. Joints are about to dry up.
I copped my HBs and Sunsets for retail but the purps were like $87 after a discount and a gift card.

I wonder if the purps would ever come back again? Or do they continue to retro whenever the hyper blues and tigers retro from now on?

Dang I have to go find me the hyper blues and tigers before they sold out nation wide! I found the hyper blues local and had to order the sunsets , after footlocker customer service told me they couldn’t find me my size in sunsets, my local footlocker found my size! Wheeew that was close.. they are drying up now !

Missed too many sales on hyper blues . Now can only find them on one site full price. Can get purps for 110..always wanted these hyper blues but man that 50 dollar difference is steep. What to do

Grabbed the Baby Dracula’s off of champs with the 25% off. Can’t wait to get them, my favorite AMP in years outside of the OG colorways.

Back
Top Bottom