Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Should've seen this coming a mile away but I was in denial, was eyeing HB and orange AMPs on FL/EB/CH waiting for a price drop from 160 before I scooped with a disco code. Now all the sizes are gone and I'm tight. Here's to hoping they put more sizes back up soon but I'm not holding my breath.

Should've seen this coming a mile away but I was in denial, was eyeing HB and orange AMPs on FL/EB/CH waiting for a price drop from 160 before I scooped with a disco code. Now all the sizes are gone and I'm tight. Here's to hoping they put more sizes back up soon but I'm not holding my breath.
Went to local footlocker yesterday and got hyper blues and ordered sunsets!! Go do that before it’s to late!!!

C47F3656-60BE-460E-9A36-92B6316C6093.jpeg

Got the tigers today ..

They still out there though lol all u have to do is go to footlocker have them order from another store

Right? It’s like 2014 all over again.

Finally got my HB’s in from Champs after months of waiting for a good disco and then them sending me a pair that looked like someone tried them on in the store 17 times and passed. Had to send it back and get another pair that’s fresh.

960B8E0F-5FFC-499D-9647-83BD2B780719.jpeg

And now I get to post the required trinity pic :lol:

ED2EA740-FF7D-4725-A4D3-AC4B9C8867CC.jpeg

762BE114-A41F-4F49-9FF6-AB51D7E3F995.jpeg

Tigers>> Purps >> HB :nthat:

Yikes @ the dried up HB's.. I mustve copped at the right time which happened to be the last possible minute because there was a FSR when I first ordered like 2 weeks back. Man.. got all 3 in the nick of time.

Back
Top Bottom