Nike Air Max Plus Thread

CU4710-400

2019 - CU4710-400 - 101.png
2019 - CU4710-400 - 102.png
2019 - CU4710-400 - 103.png
2019 - CU4710-400 - 104.png
2019 - CU4710-400 - 105.png
2019 - CU4710-400 - 106.png

I'm not saying these are awful, but why does nike over release some models? I love retros and all, but I wish they would use the resources to bring out other models instead of a ton of non-OG colorways.
i agree with what you're saying but ive seen that sometimes with these models the general public wont eat up the OG colorways since those are more for the people in the know, nostalgia heads and what not, but will eat up these monstrosities since in a Footlocker shelf those blue and green joints pop more (?), i guess this is just Nike trying to cater a little bit to everyone

i agree with what you're saying but ive seen that sometimes with these models the general public wont eat up the OG colorways since those are more for the people in the know, nostalgia heads and what not, but will eat up these monstrosities since in a Footlocker shelf those blue and gree
i agree with what you're saying but ive seen that sometimes with these models the general public wont eat up the OG colorways since those are more for the people in the know, nostalgia heads and what not, but will eat up these monstrosities since in a Footlocker shelf those blue and green joints pop more (?), i guess this is just Nike trying to cater a little bit to everyone

n joints pop more (?), i guess this is just Nike trying to cater a little bit to everyone
Good point.

Still pissed that I waited so long to cop. These bad boys are dried up. Now I have to wait for a pair to go on Goat. Smh
Man, they were only at a couple spots. I got my pair off of ebay for a low price. Wish I would've doubled up.

My sister had the women’s colorway Air Max 3 from the OG release from ‘01. I remember thinking they were so dope. If they release again I’m all over them.

Anyone got any US links for the battle blue AMP need to sort a US proxy but fear I’ve waited too long and they’re all gone

really making it hard for me not to order these from the US, was checking and prices are looking fairly low which is great
I paid $125 for my pair but have found the same size for as low as $79. Honestly thinking about doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom