Nike Air Max Plus Thread

the quality is just good, we do not compare with the old ... But for Indo it's fine, no big faults ...
But the cw is just crazy, great success, I find that there is a big effort on the cw currently, in is close to what was done in the beautiful years of the Tn, with beautiful gradient colors as we love.
Soon sold out here

200515DF-C05C-4E65-858B-BDCAD54C2657.png

all ready on sale , it makes sense after all, the price has to drop just like the current quality !!

These Air Max Plus 3 are bricks in the heel. I never did own a pair of the originals but these new ones definitely don't have tuned air in the heel. It looks like they're just normal foam pillars made to look like tuned air hemispheres.

How do these compare to the originals that obviously had proper TN hemispheres?

So those snakey looking ones for the Big Kids are up on NDC. Still salty Nike didn't let me get my adult snake on....

Hi guys! Great topic, even better sneakers!

Can anyone suggest me any good website where i can find Nike Tuned models in EU despite nike.com and footlocker.eu? Is there any more online shop here?

Thanx!

Hi guys! Great topic, even better sneakers!

Can anyone suggest me any good website where i can find Nike Tuned models in EU despite nike.com and footlocker.eu? Is there any more online shop here?

Thanx!

You could try

jdsports

Help me guys to choose my very first Nike Tuned's, which one are better - Triple Black or Black/Gold edition? Both are on sale now for 135,99 €

I like both but maybe triple black are little bit better because its all black and you can where it with everything... i am only little bit concerned about quality, some said here that quality is crap :emoji_astonished:

Nike-TN-Air-Max-Plus-Triple-Black-604133-050-04.jpg

1301731s.png

Not a big fan of the upper materials of any Amps like on that all black. Much rather prefer the typical Blk/gold upper. Although I’m not fond of the big swoosh. Both colorways look dope though, so you can’t go wrong. :nthat:

Help me guys to choose my very first Nike Tuned's, which one are better - Triple Black or Black/Gold edition? Both are on sale now for 135,99 €

I like both but maybe triple black are little bit better because its all black and you can where it with everything... i am only little bit concerned about quality, some said here that quality is crap :emoji_astonished:

Nike-TN-Air-Max-Plus-Triple-Black-604133-050-04.jpg

1301731s.png

I'd go with a triple black because triple black is a staple. Quality isn't so good but damn do they look good.
Never did like the black/ gold pair too much.

Back
Top Bottom