Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Help me guys to choose my very first Nike Tuned's, which one are better - Triple Black or Black/Gold edition? Both are on sale now for 135,99 €

I like both but maybe triple black are little bit better because its all black and you can where it with everything... i am only little bit concerned about quality, some said here that quality is crap :emoji_astonished:

Nike-TN-Air-Max-Plus-Triple-Black-604133-050-04.jpg

1301731s.png
Love the 2 colorways, about quality don't worry, as you don't have any pairs yet you probably wouldn't have this feeling, people who feel quality is poor have experimented better quality back then, but if you have no comparison you should enjoy them a lot.

Main problem in my opinion with TN is at the front of the shoe, this plastic part is very easy to scratch. Then the shoe don't support your ankle as well as a pair of Air Max 95.

But it's a lightweight shoe which goes with everything, jeans or joggings. And a pair you can wear even if it rains (which I can't imagine for a 95).

If it's your first pair I am agree with you, black goes with everything. So buy just one black pair, wear it the most you can, see how you feel the shoe and then you'll see.

How are you guys feelin about the new air max plus 3’s?

I feel very enthusiastic, never had an OG and I'm thinking about buying a pair for months, just was waiting for a colorway I really feel, and I think it finaly came

am.jpg

Especially love iridescent/silver/black combo, kind of smart to add iridescent parts on a sober colorway, so it is original without looking too much

I never owned the OG’s either. These 3’s only released last year right? The red, blue and greyish color looks dope. I’ll try to cop around summer. Definitely Shooting for OG’s too

Happy to finally add these to my slowly growing OG-color Air Max collection. Found the Voltage Purples for a good price DS on eBay without the box. The next morning after I got them, a bid I put on for the pimento/sunsets awhile ago got accepted when I forgot to take it down 😆. I was only planning to keep the purples, but both are just too nice in person.

9B09FBA3-7999-45AA-B54F-2B28362ACA1E.jpeg

What's taking so long for that deep price dive on the AMP3s? These are sitting HARD! Still got my eyes on the blacks & white/black/red pair.. Most are still sitting at $150-160.. Im looking for more $100ish or below LOL

Not here in the EU/UK, they are flying. Only seen discounts on super small sizes. Had to get my Wolf Grey pair shipped from Germany for just over retail, only place that had stock abouta week or so after release

What's taking so long for that deep price dive on the AMP3s? These are sitting HARD! Still got my eyes on the blacks & white/black/red pair.. Most are still sitting at $150-160.. Im looking for more $100ish or below LOL

i'm not budging till they get closer to $100. if i lose out, so be it.

Need a triple black TN 3 + Nike to release again old other Air Max Plus models...
No longer want to have a lot of the same model but to have a lot of models...
Best way to beat pairs, but Nike waits to release something neutral like they did for the 98's, come on Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom