Nike Air Max Plus Thread

My basement flooded and these were ruined. At least i thought they were. They were floating around in the water like ducks lol. I put them in the washer machine and they came out A1.
20200526_082859.jpg

This might be a long shot, but the 2019 Draculas seem to have vanished everywhere and the resell price for the few places that do have them are dumb. Was the release really that limited?

If someone can steer me in the right direction to cop a 10.5 or 11 I'd highly appreciate it.

1590518379826.png

This might be a long shot, but the 2019 Draculas seem to have vanished everywhere and the resell price for the few places that do have them are dumb. Was the release really that limited?

If someone can steer me in the right direction to cop a 10.5 or 11 I'd highly appreciate it.

1590518379826.png
in the same boat, someone on IG posted pic of these and im regreting passing. i just remember seeing these in champs not liking the carbon fiber parts

Did the 2018 Hypers have hella light yellow swooshes on the side?

Pulled mine out for the first time in a while today and noticed the swooshes were really pale almost like they lost color in storage.

Screenshot_1.png

Not sure if this has been posted yet but ill just post it again,
Some amazing work put in by Billy anderson and Bastien Nanceau and was posted on facebook.
Some awesome archives with the ability to feature your own photos of the shoe!
Truely awesome, great to see stuff like this! about time we had a awesome archive!

Truely awesome, great to see stuff like this! about time we had a awesome archive!
that site is just insane !!!! i totally love it, wish they would have something like that for the AM90 and AM95

Screenshot_1.png

Not sure if this has been posted yet but ill just post it again,
Some amazing work put in by Billy anderson and Bastien Nanceau and was posted on facebook.
This site is truly a master piece Nike needs to see this and bring a lot of these colorways and fades back ASAP the AM Plus fans deserve it!

1590518379826.png

I had the Draculas back in the day and was excited to get these. The shank plate not being red throws it off.

the wmns pair in the middle is the only decent OG TN2 cw, but of course nike will not gonna retro them, just look at the TN3 none of the OG cws have been retroed, those clowns do that on purpose because they know that people will buy the non OG cws anyway

Back
Top Bottom