Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Got these in the mail yesterday. Not a fan of the skinny rope laces they come with.
20201026_153719.jpg

white laces and you’re good to go

They're so cool I cool mistake them for old stuff...... They look darn agressive also.
They remind me a pair of TN1 TXT I have, rather "rigid" on feet unlike the Triple Black, but not in a bad way + I love the fact they put yellow on the sole as the colorway is sober ^^
Would like more and more black/anthracite/grey combo colorways with some red or yellow on the sole...

And the grey around the swoosh make them look more agressive, I am agree with you

These are 11-13 in the US, if this colorway is the Spiral Sage/University Gold/Black pair. Which it looks to be. Kinda meh for me.

Also, I took a weird W from NDC and wound up with the Supremes. They're just okay to me.

1603836702621.png
Man, i'm reaaaally gonna try a reshape with the shoe tree in with the Air Max Plus, to see whether it's effective or nah. That pair pictured on the gram looks like it's got that early 2000's puffy toe box man......

This EBay steal came in today. I really wanted to see all the hype about made in Vietnam pairs older than 2015. I’m not disappointed at all their darker in color but a more true red which I prefer. Definitely selling my newer red pair they put those to shame. 🤭🔥
9E15480E-692E-48CA-AFAC-4FE7FD2F1A8C.jpeg
00EA8272-6F11-4886-BED6-3153F0732BB2.jpeg
5C8EB77D-A5F3-49A5-A843-DC30F74B0E37.jpeg
To me what makes the shoe is also the fabric that's used, a thin layer of red knitted material over a black background makes up for an absolutely gorgeous grid effect...... your other pair is cool too, tho. Stunning shoes.

Back
Top Bottom