Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I’m returning these because the leather tongue and upper rub together with each step and makes a extremely annoying loud squeaking noise. You’ve been warned!!! 👎🏾
BC716CA3-67A0-4F08-8F14-C670B04D42E5.jpeg

I don't know for the US and the UK, but in France, with the lockdown, I think it is going to be difficult to buy if UPS is the one which delivers if you work, and as relay would be closed...
Great way to save in order to spend more then :smokin
Lot of great colorways would be missed because of this, what a pity...
Just complaining.

I don't know for the US and the UK, but in France, with the lockdown, I think it is going to be difficult to buy if UPS is the one which delivers if you work, and as relay would be closed...
Great way to save in order to spend more then :smokin
Lot of great colorways would be missed because of this, what a pity...
Just complaining.
You're French??

On Eastbay's calendar, and based on the colors, this is the closest to spiral sage/gold/black, but really those would make more sense as black/spiral sage/gold, so is it something else we haven't seen? I looked through the gallery but didn't see anything that would match.

1602991469837.png

So not those, but maybe these? I can see the university gold, but that's not spiral sage which is a greenish, and you'd think the other color would be "white". So it's not these either but maybe there's a slightly different version coming that we haven't seen yet.

1604245748330.png

1604245728757.png

1604245766709.png

Back
Top Bottom