Nike Air Max Plus Thread

These and the taupes released overseas, and the olympics are there too.

Meanwhile, none of those are on NDC or footsites in the U.S.. Hilarious! All we got is those ones with the garbage can emojis. If we don't get the multi-swoosh first use ones or silver ones, I'm not gonna be happy.

One of the best releases of 2021 🔥
A2E8D970-AE02-4BD2-9D2B-9B32E1E18FBE.jpeg

Europe is probably getting them first. It’s highly unlikely they aren’t releasing in the states. Just keep a eye on the Nike and FL app as we get closer to when the Olympic Games start.
Hoping so! Nike chat just confirmed that it will be released in the US but did not give any insight as to when 🤷🏻‍♂ Not sure if waiting will work with this one.

No Olympics, no Taupes, no Icy Blues. Guess Nike's going with its overseas market and letting the U.S. fight over what little scraps they put up. I guess it's probably part of the business life cycle (to penetrate further into markets where you're not already saturating the whole scene), but it sucks for sneakerheads in the U.S.

No Olympics, no Taupes, no Icy Blues. Guess Nike's going with its overseas market and letting the U.S. fight over what little scraps they put up. I guess it's probably part of the business life cycle (to penetrate further into markets where you're not already saturating the whole scene), but it sucks for sneakerheads in the U.S.

All of this. It’s why I kinda stopped following AMP releases for awhile. Frustrating to see all this heat that is only obtainable by paying well over retail. Eventually folks just move on to other stuff they can get their hands on w/ minimal hassle.

So we knew the AMP Terrascape was coming, but I thought it was a new version of the AMPs, but it's just a new pack basically it looks like. There are Air Max 90 terrascapes

1627481774850.png

1627481787558.png

1627481804591.png

Back
Top Bottom