Nike Air Max Plus Thread

:rofl:

tenor.gif

Olympics closing ceremonies in like 5 days and NDC trollin us

B28218DE-329B-47D2-944F-53D8C7C14595.gif

Btw, in the Matt Damon movie, there’s a scene in France of a main character in a pair of AMP’s. Couldn’t make it out exactly but it was a white and light blue pair?

I hate this thread…in my constant pursuit of checking NDC for the Olympic pair I caved & ordered these lol

this was not part of the plan but the pic & seeing my size still there got to me.

I need this Olympic pair to drop so I can go hibernate & stop spending money
You don’t realize it yet but you made a great decision buying the Tigerberries they look even more incredible in person.

White background pics for the Multi Swooshes

1622658977107.png

Looks like these are releasing overseas tomorrow. Another colorway people in the U.S. aren't getting.

The "Summer of Sports" collection.

I made a separate post for these but i dont think its needed now. Looks like a variant rather than a new model (like vapormax)

More Terrascapes

1628259411178.png

1628259400380.png

1628259423853.png

Oh I am loving these weird little things.
I'm a sucker for these hues of blue. Then you throw in the grind, the 70s-inspired tongue logo, the weird shoelace part of the upper holding in the actual shoelaces. Add in the little shark swoosh, the greenbar graph paper toebox and what feels like a glow in the dark cage (it isnt), and I can't wait til these release. Holiday 2021 is hopefully more like near Halloween than near Christmas.

1628259508745.png

Back
Top Bottom