Nike Air Max Plus Thread

[emoji]11014[/emoji][emoji]11014[/emoji][emoji]11014[/emoji][emoji]11014[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ITS VINTAGE.....

this post was very informative, we need more of this throughout NT thanks

On a side note, I used to check your website years ago and I never knew you posted here as well :lol:

Lol yup. As far as the Internet goes outside of my site, Niketalk is home :nthat:

(appreciate the support btw)

Last edited:
wow those are so dope
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
@AIRMAXDISCIPLE repped thinks for posting them
nthat.gif
wink.gif

There's no way I can cop all 3 now I have to choose...logic says 97 will be hardest to get so I may just go for those or the 95... :-/

There's no way I can cop all 3 now I have to choose...logic says 97 will be hardest to get so I may just go for those or the 95... :-/
the TNs are probably EU & AUS only, so you dont have to worry about them

and even if they came out in the US the TNs and 95s both will sit on the shelves for a long time

Last edited:
the TNs are probably EU & AUS only, so you dont have to worry about them
and even if they came out in the US the TNs and 95s both will sit on the shelves for a long time

Yeah TN I am sure will be a fairly easy cop and I think 95 probably will be here too purely because there are so many 95 cw to choose from in places like JD

this post was very informative, we need more of this throughout NT thanks

On a side note, I used to check your website years ago and I never knew you posted here as well :lol:

Lol yup. As far as the Internet goes outside of my site, Niketalk is home :nthat:

(appreciate the support btw)
yea man I still read it to this day. But when I first stumbled upon it, and started reading and gaining knowledge I was hitting the weebay gif all the time :lol:

i managed to get hold of the rendering from the upcoming TN Silver Bullet cw, it was designed by an guy in the UK, it is possible that the final retail version will be different compared to the rendering
these are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Ended up ordering them from End Clothing.  First time purchasing from overseas, and they're turnaround and service was very impressive.

As a now-Oregon resident with Seahawk seasons, these were mandatory.

Ended up ordering them from End Clothing.  First time purchasing from overseas, and they're turnaround and service was very impressive.

As a now-Oregon resident with Seahawk seasons, these were mandatory.
nice....get killed w duties?

Last edited:
yea man I still read it to this day. But when I first stumbled upon it, and started reading and gaining knowledge I was hitting the weebay gif all the time :lol:
these are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Would be nice if the stripes were 3m like the 97

I'm part of the problem :frown: 

Just paid $260 for a pair of used (9.5/10) Hyper Blues. 

Was planning to buy the Ultras, but I just couldn't bring myself to.

The heart wants what it wants.

Back
Top Bottom