Nike Air Max Plus Thread

FullSizeRender-5.jpg
IMG_8557.PNG

I bought all 3 pairs of these hyper blues at my local Champs for $74.99 each in 2015. I used a birthday coupon too, so they were actually cheaper than that. They literally sat on the shelves for over a year. I kept waiting because they were lowering the price every couple of months. People were sleeping on these hard in the states during the last release. I'm pretty sure they'll bring them back in 2018, but I can almost guarantee they won't be sitting on the shelves this time. The air max hype is at an all time high right now. I decided to throw one of the pairs on ebay and I made a nice little profit. This was the last pair of TN's I bought that were good quality. I wish they would bring back the Vietnam quality for the TN's instead of the Indonesian trash. these hyper blues feel so much better than all the recent pairs I've bought.
I almost bid on those lol but already have 2 pair myself lol

FullSizeRender-5.jpg
IMG_8557.PNG

I bought all 3 pairs of these hyper blues at my local Champs for $74.99 each in 2015. I used a birthday coupon too, so they were actually cheaper than that. They literally sat on the shelves for over a year. I kept waiting because they were lowering the price every couple of months. People were sleeping on these hard in the states during the last release. I'm pretty sure they'll bring them back in 2018, but I can almost guarantee they won't be sitting on the shelves this time. The air max hype is at an all time high right now. I decided to throw one of the pairs on ebay and I made a nice little profit. This was the last pair of TN's I bought that were good quality. I wish they would bring back the Vietnam quality for the TN's instead of the Indonesian trash. these hyper blues feel so much better than all the recent pairs I've bought.
Haha i saw you ad on gumtree and was messaging about buying them but you never found the price to ship to western australia hahhaha. sweet pair tho and i ended up being able to cop my own pair a week after
23279686_565548000442808_7514626234513358848_n(1).jpg

Haha i saw you ad on gumtree and was messaging about buying them but you never found the price to ship to western australia hahhaha. sweet pair tho and i ended up being able to cop my own pair a week after
23279686_565548000442808_7514626234513358848_n(1).jpg

Sorry about that. I had so many people messaging me about those, that I lost track of replying to everyone. Glad you found a pair. Definitely one of my favorite air max

The last time hyper blues had dropped I had gotten laid off and couldn't cop :frown:
I know all about those broke and unemployed feels :frown:

I didn't start my previous job until May of '13 and I couldn't really spend like that cause I was saving up to buy my first car working part-time :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom