Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I got wide feet so I'm more worried about the width to be honest.

i was thinking the samething since i also i have wide feet. my local champs only had 7 pairs of the sunset. they had no 11.5 which is what i asked for so i tried on my true sz 11 and they fit perfectly. my big & pinky toe felt real good in them. you could probaly stick with your tts if you wanted to in these. hope this helps

i was thinking the samething since i also i have wide feet. my local champs only had 7 pairs of the sunset. they had no 11.5 which is what i asked for so i tried on my true sz 11 and they fit perfectly. my big & pinky toe felt real good in them. you could probaly stick with your tts if you wanted to in these. hope this helps
Yeah, I have pretty wide feet and TTS felt fine.

Air Max Plus (852630-026)

2017 - 852630-026 - 001.png
2017 - 852630-026 - 002.png
2017 - 852630-026 - 003.png
2017 - 852630-026 - 004.png
2017 - 852630-026 - 005.png

beauties.jpg

Waiting for these beauties, 100 euros at Footlocker.fr instead of 160. It's have been a long time I wanted them. Lucky I am as nobody seems interested because of its materials I guess...Even if Nike is now selling some Air Max Plus, Footlocker stay the place to buy them according to me...Happy as I failed to buy Quilty Black Camo some times ago...Fleece on sneakers is like carpet in the toilets, it doesn't seem to be the best idea, but it is so stylish (on sneakers I mean...)

Last edited:
Thanks for the news Billy Anderson!

But stop pleading is incredible, never satisfied!
This is the year of the TN, we have more than 10 new colors since the beginning of the year (2/3 really successful), if it continues well, we will have a good thirty on the year see more, there will be OG, beautiful novelty and others ...

beauties.jpg

Waiting for these beauties, 100 euros at Footlocker.fr instead of 160. It's have been a long time I wanted them. Lucky I am as nobody seems interested because of its materials I guess...Even if Nike is now selling some Air Max Plus, Footlocker stay the place to buy them according to me...Happy as I failed to buy Quilty Black Camo some times ago...Fleece on sneakers is like carpet in the toilets, it doesn't seem to be the best idea, but it is so stylish (on sneakers I mean...)
Color wise is not fancy, but material is good.
Sounds like blasphemy to AM Plus, but wool is better than cheap plastic in terms of fashion.

I would wait for $80 USD

Could you provide the link? Where else can I find this?

Back
Top Bottom