Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Wearing this today, hyperblue ultra
image.jpg

Lots of images surfacing of new TNs coming

Liking the fades in the 1st and 2nd image

They are literally teasing us by try to pass off that tiger/pimiento wannabe in the first pic. Instead of giving us a actual retro not to say they look bad but still

Footlocker has four pairs releasing March 29th , I figured the two black white pairs are the shark teeth ones. Does anyone have pics of these other two colors?

White/Dark Grey/Speed Red
White/Team Red/Speed Red

Footlocker has four pairs releasing March 29th , I figured the two black white pairs are the shark teeth ones. Does anyone have pics of these other two colors?

White/Dark Grey/Speed Red
White/Team Red/Speed Red

FL US?

Not interested in the sharks, but curious what else awaits.

Pictures from Footlocker.fr
Love the colorway of the Ultra, if it hasn't been an Ultra, I'm sure I had cop it...
Red looks amazing, and even blue one got style.
promo.jpg

billy anderson billy anderson can probably answer this... aside from the OG Hyper Blues, when did Nike start really incorporating two tone midsoles on AMPs?

Most older colorways I can think of had solid colored midsoles. I do recall a grey/navy/orange pair early in the run that had a two tone midsole, but two toned pairs seemed to be few and far between.

billy anderson billy anderson can probably answer this... aside from the OG Hyper Blues, when did Nike start really incorporating two tone midsoles on AMPs?

Most older colorways I can think of had solid colored midsoles. I do recall a grey/navy/orange pair early in the run that had a two tone midsole, but two toned pairs seemed to be few and far between.
maybe u are talking about the canyon
18947499_646839478838102_3731676060182380544_n.jpg

here is a sample never released...but i don't know the year
152495461.jpg

2001 slipons
165261825.jpg

165267846.jpg

I don't recall anything of 98-05 beside the two OGs (hyperblue and canyon) and some slipons with two tone midsole, but Billy may have more to say

Back
Top Bottom