Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I love the 2013 and from the pics..looks like the fade on this years wont be as good as 2013..hopefully im wrong. Idont think these sat in 2013 because they “werent good” i just think people werent on the hype..unless you fell in love with this shoe a long time ago you wouldnt really be into them...there has been tons of airmax hype since 2013 which is why this release might bring out the hype beasts...i even saw that muppet blazendary say he wants a pair.

But at the same time they went for so much money on ebay because the few that wanted them destroyed their pairs..wanted more. We will see if this is a cult classic or a big hypebeast thing. They are big overseas woth tns as always..i dont think its like that in america quite yet...

I bought the 2013 ones and the sizing was ****ed!
I had to go .5 up, whereas the Lavas 'also from 2013' fit perfect!? So the UK9 i got which were too small went back, and when the UK9.5 arrived i just couldn't get past that weird Black/White heel thing, so i sold them after a few wears for a loss.
I'm just fussy i guess, but i would love for Nike to bring them out with an all Black midsole for a change.

Attachments

• 20181105_035039.jpg
    20181105_035039.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 21
Wore my 2013 pair this weekend to my sons football game. I probably wear these shoes once every 3 to 4 months averaging 3 to 4 wears a year. The little time I've worn them, it seems like the white paint just fades and get worst. I thought about selling them for this reason. I when searched on ebay, I had no clue they resold for $300 plus. My wife bought these as a Christmas gift so I never sold them. It would be nice just to get a fresh pair with better paint...
20181104_222717.jpg
20181104_222749.jpg
20181104_222957.jpg

Wore my 2013 pair this weekend to my sons football game. I probably wear these shoes once every 3 to 4 months averaging 3 to 4 wears a year. The little time I've worn them, it seems like the white paint just fades and get worst. I thought about selling them for this reason. I when searched on ebay, I had no clue they resold for $300 plus. My wife bought these as a Christmas gift so I never sold them. It would be nice just to get a fresh pair with better paint...
20181104_222717.jpg
20181104_222749.jpg
20181104_222957.jpg
See i feel you on thr paint..but the blue is so vibrant that it totally cancels out the faulty paint..the hypers look new until you start doing yard work in them. Its crazy i have a few pairs but i still love looking at pics of these

I dont have many pluses, but enough to know it's just the way it is on the white. Had the triple blacks, wore them 3 times and the black paint started cracking, so it is what it is.

I looked in the release calendar I haven’t seen anything as far as stateside drops but been seeing release dates for stateside on ig all day

I looked in the release calendar I haven’t seen anything as far as stateside drops but been seeing release dates for stateside on ig all day
Yea i only see dates on blogs..which i dont trust because they are mentioning december releases before November lol

—im also wondering once all these release, what will happen to the demand or opinions in the US sunset pair from 2014..will it go down as a classic or was it just a hold-me-over till the tigers dropped

:rofl: :rofl:
you from the UK?

*Edit-just seen your'e a Mancunian

had to look up who this was, I hate these corny *** "shoetubers"
Yea hes like 18 and at a particular recent sneakercon they had the vintage tns in the glass display and he mentioned he wanted a pair..i was like “noooooo”

I'm going for the Sunset ones, so it feels good to have the Hyper Blues release first to get a sense for how fast they go. AM97 silver bullets was really hard to get. I had to queue for five hours. Then I thought I had to do the same with 98 Gundams and Deluxe Photo Blues so I stood outside the store for hours and no one else showed up. I tell you, you feel like a fool when you are queuing for hours all alone. If the Hyper Blues last long enough to be bought online without a bot I will just try and get the Sunsets online.

20181104_222717.jpg
20181104_222749.jpg
20181104_222957.jpg
I have worn mine less than 10 times since 2013 and it’s the same deal. Angelus!

I bought the 2013 ones and the sizing was ****ed!
I had to go .5 up, whereas the Lavas 'also from 2013' fit perfect!? So the UK9 i got which were too small went back, and when the UK9.5 arrived i just couldn't get past that weird Black/White heel thing, so i sold them after a few wears for a loss.
I'm just fussy i guess, but i would love for Nike to bring them out with an all Black midsole for a change.
I swear TN wearers moan more than air max 1 wearers lol

You’ll all still cop the 2018s stop lying to ya self
this is true haha

Back
Top Bottom