Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Mine came in from END and I gotta say Nike’s Craftsmanship is horrendous lol. Btw my package came opened because it got inspected by Customs I was like boy I hope they didn’t hit me with the old switcharoo hahaha. But yeah the paint on the midsole is terrible already pre chipped lol but I’m still happy I have my pair!
7FF22D62-CFDD-4844-836C-397A61D21FBE.jpeg
41091316-F6DE-49B0-9552-D0071B3A3BF1.jpeg

Isnt the purple color code called mystery purple? Definitley a mystery. Cant believe theres no
because the people at nike are pathetic kunts with no taste thats the reason why they not release the ATC4 black/marina, i am waiting since 92, these clowns better hurry the fk up and release them next year !!!!!
dont hold your breath. Could it be Agassi himself selecting which colorways release? It’s the best colorway by miles, it makes no sense that it was not released, you would of had all these kids today jumping all over it too. That is one shoe you double up on. Beautiful shoe

Mine came in from END and I gotta say Nike’s Craftsmanship is horrendous lol. Btw my package came opened because it got inspected by Customs I was like boy I hope they didn’t hit me with the old switcharoo hahaha. But yeah the paint on the midsole is terrible already pre chipped lol but I’m still happy I have my pair!
7FF22D62-CFDD-4844-836C-397A61D21FBE.jpeg
41091316-F6DE-49B0-9552-D0071B3A3BF1.jpeg
I got a pair direct from Nike it was terrible returned them, then went to FL in store, and both pairs I got were good. It’s a lottery there are some good pairs out there but also it seems quite a few that should not have passed QC. Go into store to buy these so you can see what your getting and have the opportunity to swap for another pair.

dont hold your breath. Could it be Agassi himself selecting which colorways release? It’s the best colorway by miles, it makes no sense that it was not released, you would of had all these kids today jumping all over it too. That is one shoe you double up on. Beautiful shoe
Andre knows they are fire so he does not want anyone else to have them :wink: which wouldn’t make much sense as it’s not like he has a wearable pair anymore. This Shoe is a unicorn.

Last edited:
FWIW, I had to walk around quite a bit in my Hyper Blues today, and my legs and feet feel fine. The comfort is still poor for what's supposed to be a running shoe, but it's passable as a casual sneaker. I wouldn't call it uncomfortable.

As I mentioned before, AM97s are borderline torture for me to walk in, so I'm glad these AMPs turned out much better in that sense.

FWIW, I had to walk around quite a bit in my Hyper Blues today, and my legs and feet feel fine. The comfort is still poor for what's supposed to be a running shoe, but it's passable as a casual sneaker. I wouldn't call it uncomfortable.

As I mentioned before, AM97s are borderline torture for me to walk in, so I'm glad these AMPs turned out much better in that sense.

the same for me, the 97 silver I can't, a horror on feet, it's just not possible, I even end up hurting my knees with them ... but for the hyper blue you will see, after 3 or 4 days they will be more comfortable than directly out of the box :wink: (and compared to the 97 she's very comfortable LOL, the 97 silver from the beginning of the year is the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever tried, yet on paper it looks good...)

the same for me, the 97 silver I can't, a horror on feet, it's just not possible, I even end up hurting my knees with them ... but for the hyper blue you will see, after 3 or 4 days they will be more comfortable than directly out of the box :wink: (and compared to the 97 she's very comfortable LOL, the 97 silver from the beginning of the year is the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever tried, yet on paper it looks good...)
Is it all 97s or just the silver bullet? The 97 had a huge year in the UK last year, I’m just wondering if everyone’s got feet conditions now haha I have never owned a 97 never liked the upper, the deluxe on the other I had OGs and now the retro which I find very comfortable.

i only had the 97 og silver from 2017/2018 in my life (buy by curiosity), i don't know for the others 97 but certainly it is the same (i don't like, and personally i do not like Deluxe either, really not my style), i send them back to nike of course...

Last edited:
Personally it's the Air Max TRIAX that I would like to see back!, great success in France between 1996 and 1998! I loved to have them... they were fantastic! (and really comfy, it was the good time... I wore them with an ellesse jogging/tracksuit, all white or all blue with the big Ellesse sign in the back, it was my ellesse period, I also had the black doudoune jacket for the winter, the same with the brand in large on the back... it must remind people of old memories, I would like to find these tracksuits again! assured vintage look :wink: )

this one I had
canvas.png

46f21628a5713d27cbcaac9d77a270b0.jpg

1996-nike-air-max-triax-original-wh-blu-org-04top.jpg

this one I had too
7502808968_415a1bb0ed.jpg

7502808868_5a6f96eeaf.jpg

and this one in black/blue/white i had (between 1996 and 1998 I weared only Triax sneakers)
6996767422_fc3a62a018_b.jpg

5715438335_8b34d5ce9c_b.jpg

Last edited:

I have 3 pairs of 97s from last year that I only wear if I know I won't be walking around, or if I'm going to take them off when I go to someone's house. I'm low key afraid to wear them in any other situation :lol:

Of course it’s all personal opinion when it comes to shoes and I respect that, but in my mind shoes are to be worn therefore they will become “flawed” overtime anyway. I’ve waited for the tigers since I was in 6th grade so as long as my pair doesn’t come in with deflated air units I’m rocking them happily. If you’ve purchased TN’s, 97’s, 98’s, etc. with white painted midsoles they almost always come somewhat scuffed somewhere and if not I’m sure they will become scuffed while wearing them one way or another. Im just glad Nike finally dropped OG (close enough) colorways among all the random ones released weekly it seems

Still nothing from END but they charged my card and said I cant cancel.. couldve ordered these elsewhere a long time ago smh.

Back
Top Bottom