Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Dropped instore at SNS no bigger release as of yet

25F94F3D-6B82-4204-B08D-DD377758C8FE.jpeg
DF1D338D-AE79-4B93-A4C1-4AD2F231AF2B.jpeg

I'm assuming those clear veins turn into a nasty yellow over time...EZ pass

Does anyone have any leads on finding these in the US or even a store that will ship these to the US ? I'm not sure if they had a proper release or not ?

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-815994_004-41.jpg

Quality control on these AM Plus is pure and utter #%^*. Started with the hyper blue from SNS that had to be ditched, then tigers which I took back to the store to show how curved up the inside of the shoe was. Had to sort through pairs in store. Picked up a pair for my wife in the platinum color combo and the stitching on the inside of one of the shoes was so jagged it scrapped her skin. They took back the shoes and sent another pair that is also defective look at this garbage. Super pathetic for a shoe that retails at $160. I’ve purchased AM Plus’s just about every year they’ve dropped stateside and in some cases from Europe since 1998 and this by far is the worst quality control I’ve seen on this shoe.
C893F1E5-405B-41EB-967F-6416845BED92.jpeg

Last edited:
^^ for me: I dont have time nor patience to relace every shoe I buy and wear one time and put back in the box for a while ...sometimes after a while I might get to it. I’m sure everybody has their own thing but to me dudes laces ain’t look crazy or nun and I def wouldn’t notice if I saw him out.

i can't believe y'all are even honoring a goofy comment about lacing, esp since the way he has his shoes laced isn't bad. Ignore and k.i.m.

Back
Top Bottom