Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Whats up guys
I’m currently visiting France and I took the opportunity to check the new collection of TNs and to my surprise I was very disapointed with the quality and the cws of the sneakers , is a disaster that Nike offers , this is to say a lot of defects on the finish and espcially on the plastic on the front (toecap)
It’s was horrible , TNs have never reached a level as low also poor quality and that since 1998.. its my opinion!!
And I wonder if I will see again the good quality of the AMP of 2010 to 2015...
At least the good new is that I will save my money because for me these bad TNs are not worth more than 50 € Max and especially NOT 170€!!!

I find myself saving a lot of money lately also. Feel like my love for sneakers is dwindling because they’re just not made the same. It’s disappointing. Seems like Every week, I can live without sneakers even more....Or at least, is a lot of sneakers that I don’t need to have..plus the sneakers are more expensive than ever and if the quality is bad..it makes no sense to buy

Last edited:
43F84D73-B283-42B2-822D-8F3619571DD6.jpeg

Latest pick up for $60 DS

I find myself saving a lot of money lately also. Feel like my love for sneakers is dwindling because they’re just not made the same. It’s disappointing. Seems like Every week, I can live without sneakers even more....Or at least, is a lot of sneakers that I don’t need to have..plus the sneakers are more expensive than ever and if the quality is bad..it makes no sense to buy

Same here, i don't buy recent cws anymore, i am so accustomed to the confort and quality of the old cws, AM+ after 2015 are a no go for me, feels like buying fakes tbh. It's like you were driving a Ferrari for 15 years and now all you can get is a Fiat 500.
I'm still wearing 2005~2014 cws but in a couple years i will transition to other Air Max models.

Same here, i don't buy recent cws anymore, i am so accustomed to the confort and quality of the old cws, AM+ after 2015 are a no go for me, feels like buying fakes tbh. It's like you were driving a Ferrari for 15 years and now all you can get is a Fiat 500.
I'm still wearing 2005~2014 cws but in a couple years i will transition to other Air Max models.
Its sad man. Cant even deem any shoes as grails because they will probably fall apart

I really like the looks of my sunsets but I rarely wear because out of all my pairs they are the least comfortable.

Anyway, I'm mostly here lurking for info in the AM Plus 3 release now.

Same, I just have too many I don’t wear I’ve been selling off a lot of my pairs or buying older pairs on the cheap from eBay

But yeah I don’t feel inclined to buy much anymore life takes over and most GR pairs that I buy can normally be had in the sales

why wait a few years ?? why your not make the transition now ?? you're waiting for a specific AM model to get retroed again ??

i meant more like a full transition, right now all my 2005+ cws are holding quite well and i bought many Tigers, HB, Australian cws for cheap some years ago so i got at least 10 more years..
Since the production moved to Indo i started to buy others AM (90,95,97...) but the AM+ will always be my favorite sneaker.

Missed out on these on release due to saving for a trip to japan. Got to Japan and saw them everywhere but no 12s and haven’t found a 12 since
There's a DS 12 on Ebay right now for $125. I was thinking about buying it but I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom