Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

I bought the electric green pair with discount at a local Finishline today and while I disagree that they are as comfortable as the 2009s they are still very good. Totally love this colorway and think a lot can be done with this shoe and other c/ws...now patiently waiting.

2hp4006.jpg

mcs0hz.jpg

so can someone give me an honest opinion on these? hows the fit compared to the max 2009? the cushioning? would you say they are worth the price? i can get um for 80 shipped and im tempted to pull the trigger on the green ones... wish they came with grey laces tho

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so can someone give me an honest opinion on these? hows the fit compared to the max 2009? the cushioning? would you say they are worth the price? i can get um for 80 shipped and im tempted to pull the trigger on the green ones... wish they came with grey laces tho
Not nearly as comfortable as 2009s.  Not really all that comfortable in general.  I would rather have 1 pair of 2009s than 2 pairs of these.  Not bad colorblocking, but other than that, no comparison to 2009s.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Not nearly as comfortable as 2009s.  Not really all that comfortable in general.  I would rather have 1 pair of 2009s than 2 pairs of these.  Not bad colorblocking, but other than that, no comparison to 2009s.

I just tried these on at Finishline. The Tailwinds arent even close to the cushioning of the 2009s. I would take the 2009s over Tailwinds any day! ! !

The styling on these is awesome. I tried them out, they felt good, even on wide feet.

Off topic

What happened to the 180's? Did they just stop making them after the 2nd generation (I believe) or what? I found
them to be very comfortable and used them to run in. I actually thought they were better than the first 360's
that came out.

Do they still produce 180 running shoes.

Originally Posted by gabers

Off topic

What happened to the 180's? Did they just stop making them after the 2nd generation (I believe) or what? I found
them to be very comfortable and used them to run in. I actually thought they were better than the first 360's
that came out.

Do they still produce 180 running shoes.
They don't.  I had a couple of pairs of 180s but didn't like them nearly as much as the original 360s which I loved.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Tailwinds feel much more stiff than 2009's do. Not very flexible compared to the 2009.

thats the damn truth
Being a bigger runner I kind of like the stiffness. I usually run in asics or Brooks, but last year I bought a clearance pair of Structure Triax 11's and loved them. I just bought these in the Neon Green just to wear, not run, but I may have to try them out. They feel pretty good to me, and if the Max 2009 blow these out like y'all are saying, that may have to be my next pair.

And I hate to sound dumb, but what is Air Attack?

Ehh the neons are by far the best colorways out so far...

Can anyone else help me out and tell me if there are anymore colorways coming out besides whats up on Eastbay now...?

If not it's going to be the neons, really liking them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Tailwinds feel much more stiff than 2009's do. Not very flexible compared to the 2009.

thats the damn truth
Being a bigger runner I kind of like the stiffness. I usually run in asics or Brooks, but last year I bought a clearance pair of Structure Triax 11's and loved them. I just bought these in the Neon Green just to wear, not run, but I may have to try them out. They feel pretty good to me, and if the Max 2009 blow these out like y'all are saying, that may have to be my next pair.

And I hate to sound dumb, but what is Air Attack?

Not sure other than a new "pack" from Nike.

shoetrends just added two new colorways for preorder,,not bad for $70 the white blue is a nice summer sneaker with shorts...

I'm probably going to cop these.  I've been looking for a white pair ofshoes.  These are one of the few air attack models that I like.  Mostof them look "fake".

I'm in love with my 2009s.  I tried a pair of the black and electric green Tailwinds.  They're a different kind of comfort than the 2009s.  I liked how I could feel the separation of the front and back air units. 

I dont think these are excluded on the 50 off this weekend...I am coppping the black silver from champs for $50 then.
smokin.gif

man i am so let down by the looks of these new colorways...i think the neons are head and shoulders above any of these. botta order the livestrong for my girl, IMO the wmns
livestrong tailwind 2010 kills the mens livestrong

Neons are the only colorway that looks appealing thus far. Nike needs to use the colorblocking method from the neons with others colors. Imagine the neon colorblocking using infrared. Hell, any color for that matter. Single color upper = boo boo.

BTW, picked up a pair of neons at Nordstrom Rack for $50, so for those that have one nearby, you should check it out.

got the pink from finishline for my girl and they convinced me to get a pair, only on sale though

Back
Top Bottom