Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

had them in hand tonite, but went with another pair of am 09s. i know its alot more $ but i just like that shoe much better. maybe if they drop sum colors that are not available it the am 09 i will pick up. good luck to everybody trying to cop.

these are as comfy as the AM 09's maybe better.......... they seem to feel like they are more suited for running.

copped the grey/green for me and the grey/pink for the old lady. gotta say i havnt been happier with a new air max since the 360 1s.
i would say true to size
ill post pics tonight

looking good, thanks for the info jeffgdula

picked up the all black pair a few days ago, love em...

i ran, yes ran, in them twice and i have no complaints...dope shoe

Saw a white black silver pair at champs yesterday, very nice.
Cant mess with the volts or livestrongs imo but nice nontheless..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

these are as comfy as the AM 09's maybe better.......... they seem to feel like they are more suited for running.

that is a bold statement

Tried these on today....little bit heavier than a lot of Nike's nicer running shoes but very good cushioning....would be a great road running shoe

Just ordered my pair off eastbay......they keep back ordering them...????

Where's that eastbayrep person when you need him.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Just ordered my pair off eastbay......they keep back ordering them...????

Where's that eastbayrep person when you need him.
We just received a shipment in last night for the Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2010 - Men's in Cool Grey/Black/Electric Green (86405003) in all sizes, except for size 6.5.  I am not sure when we will receive the shipment for the size 6.5.

EastbayRep - Ray

How are you getting these for $85 shipped? Can you use a 20% off coupon somewhere? Shoetrends is out of my size 13.

I wish the catalog picks were a little clearer b/c two of the colors looked promising. I like the Livestrongs the best of the pairs I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom