Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

$165 is way too much to pay for these....hopefully these will sit around and go on sale...if not and they sell out...oh well. There are plenty of retro Jordan's coming up next year to keep me busy

$165 is way too much to pay for these....hopefully these will sit around and go on sale...if not and they sell out...oh well. There are plenty of retro Jordan's coming up next year to keep me busy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

99 on swoosh... might mess with these come payday in january.

Copped with the swoosh discount for $99 plus the free shipping will hopefully be here by Saturday. Been waiting too long for these. Kinda glad I missed the LBJ 9 China had the extra cash for these

Copped with the swoosh discount for $99 plus the free shipping will hopefully be here by Saturday. Been waiting too long for these. Kinda glad I missed the LBJ 9 China had the extra cash for these

Hmmm.... these or a Christmas gift for the wife? Maybe she'll understand if I explain that it's an OG color that hadn't been retroed yet...

Hmmm.... these or a Christmas gift for the wife? Maybe she'll understand if I explain that it's an OG color that hadn't been retroed yet...

Yessir... Got mine for 125 shipped. Damn tax and shipping on Swoosh 
eyes.gif

But better than $165 + tax. A nice early Bday present to myself 
smile.gif

Yessir... Got mine for 125 shipped. Damn tax and shipping on Swoosh 
eyes.gif

But better than $165 + tax. A nice early Bday present to myself 
smile.gif

Damn I just checked and my pairs were shipped by NDC overnight... for free!
They are on the truck as we speak....

Damn I just checked and my pairs were shipped by NDC overnight... for free!
They are on the truck as we speak....

Back
Top Bottom