Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

I just realized these are called the Air Max "Tempo" and not "Uptempo". Have they always been called this?

I just realized these are called the Air Max "Tempo" and not "Uptempo". Have they always been called this?

Originally Posted by jman772

thank you swoosh $103 with free overnight shipping. just got them this afternoon.

Pics?
nerd.gif

thank you swoosh $103 with free overnight shipping. just got them this afternoon.

Nice Jman!  Hows the leather on the shoe?  I hope its good for a retail of 165.  I cant wait to pick them up, just hoping quality is on par!

Also, hows the sizing on the newer tempos?  I remember my pairs from 02 Ran a full size small, like the Air Trainer 1.  Im a true 9, but had to wear a 10 on all the Max Tempos.  But they might have change the mold since then, and run like all the other retros here recently.

Nice Jman!  Hows the leather on the shoe?  I hope its good for a retail of 165.  I cant wait to pick them up, just hoping quality is on par!

Also, hows the sizing on the newer tempos?  I remember my pairs from 02 Ran a full size small, like the Air Trainer 1.  Im a true 9, but had to wear a 10 on all the Max Tempos.  But they might have change the mold since then, and run like all the other retros here recently.

Ok...Even though I said the price was a little high even with Swoosh, I couldn't resist...

OG colorways are hard to pass up...I am however disappointed that the teal is very dark and hardly visible and that the pull tabs are solid black and not speckled...

So thanks to the free shipping from NDC, here are mine...The leather is soft but its very shiny

Ok...Even though I said the price was a little high even with Swoosh, I couldn't resist...

OG colorways are hard to pass up...I am however disappointed that the teal is very dark and hardly visible and that the pull tabs are solid black and not speckled...

So thanks to the free shipping from NDC, here are mine...The leather is soft but its very shiny

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Damn I just checked and my pairs were shipped by NDC overnight... for free!
They are on the truck as we speak....

+1 
My brother called to brag so I checked my order and it's in transit!! Very unexpected and awesome surprise xmas gift. 

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Damn I just checked and my pairs were shipped by NDC overnight... for free!
They are on the truck as we speak....

+1 
My brother called to brag so I checked my order and it's in transit!! Very unexpected and awesome surprise xmas gift. 

Back
Top Bottom