Nike Air Max Triax 2

Hmmmm $82 shipped
I bit the bullet
Good looking out, dudes. Just ordered a pair. $83 shipped. I have zero problem with that. If they eventually go down to even $60--and it will take a while to reach that rock-bottom price IMO--they will be $66 in CA after tax. Pretty sure I can find a way to make up the $17 LOL. I'm happy to just be in and out on these, and done with it. I'm not going to complain whatsoever about getting them cheaper now than I did in a real store in 1996. :pimp:

40% off now on NOTRESHOP just add to cart
My fault, neglected to give you credit in my previous post for alerting us to this deal. You are the effing man. Thanks a billion for the heads up, brotha.

Good looking out, dudes. Just ordered a pair. $83 shipped. I have zero problem with that. If they eventually go down to even $60--and it will take a while to reach that rock-bottom price IMO--they will be $66 in CA after tax. Pretty sure I can find a way to make up the $17 LOL. I'm happy to just be in and out on these, and done with it. I'm not going to complain whatsoever about getting them cheaper now than I did in a real store in 1996. :pimp:

did you end up copping your TTS or half up?
40% off is real good and I wouldn’t mind jumping on it at that price either

60 shipped is right around the corner lol
tenor (1).gif

did you end up copping your TTS or half up?
40% off is real good and I wouldn’t mind jumping on it at that price either
TTS. I go TTS in every single Nike and Jordan and I'm always fine. I seem to have the type of foot they use to make their shoes LOL

My blues delivered to my office but I’m off for another week. Tempted to go get them but LA traffic LOL

Said eff it lol. Feels like ‘96 again. :nthat:
69A166C8-6B90-4B6D-86B2-63C85445BF84.jpeg

EDIT: Oh **** Yeah. Been wearing these the past three hours. Just how I remember them now that my memory is refreshed all the way by having them again. Comfortable right out of the box (TTS for me easily), toe could be a bit rounder but overall shape looks dope as hell on foot, good cushion ... I’ll be buying at least another pair at some point. Damn, I knew I needed these back but I had forgotten just how much I loved them back in the day. Now I completely remember why. Fire.
And oh ... wtf is up with the Nike SB branding on the box tag? Huh?
6C67BF1B-77EF-41C4-97EC-86FBE8617465.jpeg

Few more quick pics. These are my favorite Nike runners along with AM97s and OG Huaraches. Pics do not do these justice compared to real life. They’re actually kind of bulky, in the best way. Overall shape is just flames despite the top leading edge of the toe box being too square. Could iron but I don’t even care. It all just works when you see them in real life. Only question now is, how long can I resist buying a second pair? Will wait a bit and see if prices fall further but that $83 Notre price is more than worth it.
9F45481C-20DC-421A-A7A5-3A470A30C870.jpeg
575621E1-8B6F-4A58-B39A-3AD5F3EDA79D.jpeg
432DE3BF-ACDF-4056-A413-16FBAC64D421.jpeg

Last edited:
I caved and got the blue triax from Oneness for 40% off. Couldn’t hold out much longer.

:smh: here we go. So these run a .5 size small now?
No they don't. Not for me, anyway. This is the ongoing problem with size talk on NT, or anywhere. Just watched dudes on YT talking about you have to go .5 up on black/red 11s. That's crazy to me; if I went up on those, I'd be swimming in them. Same with the Triax. Yet if I try to go half-size down on anything from Nike--and I have--my feet kill me. Apparently I have "Nike feet." I guess if I was concerned about it, I'd order my two potential sizes from Nike, figure out which one fits, then send the other one back. Or send both back and buy them again from a site already throwing a discount price. These aren't flying off of shelves, there's plenty of time to figure it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom