Nike Air Max Triax 2

Some of these new colorways are actually cool. Tempting, but I’m just sticking to the OG blues. Once prices hit big sales I’ll grab another pair. Just because once they’re gone, they’ll probably stay gone forever LOL

Yeah $75 shipped for me on Notre but I’m still holding out for that inevitable $60 or below mark down.
Yeah, I bit on that Notre deal for my first pair and have no complaints, but may as well wait for an even better deal now.

Still haven’t received my pair from Oneness

I knew I should’ve ordered from Notre

My 2nd pair of blues just came in from notre. It'd be nice if somebody would start making /selling windpants/suits to go with these and other runners that have been getting released.

Last edited:
Finally after nearly two weeks from Oneness

334C9D2D-2A1A-405B-B822-95071CB7629E.jpeg

Just got my pair in from Notre that I ordered on Friday. They look great besides the laces being super tight from from the factory. I loosen them up and they feel great. Very happy for $82.

94s, 95s and 97s are all stiff as hell compared to these. i could probably run in these if i had to.

And here we go with hundreds of color ways for this shoe. Nike is going to run it into the ground.

That's what they seem to do with a lot of retros now.
Skylons not so much, but Spans, TW4s, AM2Ls, now these?

If it aint OG colorway, I’m not buying.

I was never into a non OG colorway of shoes anyways.

Back
Top Bottom