Nike Air Max Triax 2

EA8B2B98-B167-4022-AE4E-2C438D6ECA19.jpeg

Not too bad really. A bit heavy but I’m not doing anything fast anyway. And if I can put enough miles in them, I can’t get blamed for buying unnecessary shoes 😂😂😂

Sorry to bother you. Just got excited. Thought that was acceptable behavior here. It will not happen again.
lol you dont have to apologize and deff aint bother me tho, if you have some patience you can even get them with some discount, no need to stress, triaxes aint selling out, them kids nowadays dont even know what they are

lol you dont have to apologize and deff aint bother me tho, if you have some patience you can even get them with some discount, no need to stress, triaxes aint selling out, them kids nowadays dont even know what they are
True. I took your post wrong. My apologies. My lifelong participation in track and field has led me to collect as many USA track and field themed shoes as I can. These will check a box for me.

Yup, not going anywhere fast. can't wait to scoop these for $70 in a few months

Guess I gotta get a women’s 11.5 :smh:. Why would Nike do that? Hope this isn’t set in stone or better yet I hope it’s just a typo.

That better be a typo, I've been waiting for these for a while. Double up if I can get my size.

nike-air-max-triax-96-usa.png

x655206570.1.jpg

because back in 96 they were 2 versions from the USA triaxes available, one for mens and one for wmns, the wmns pair had the red outsole at the front and red paint around the air unit and the mens pair was without the red outsole and had blue paint around the air unit

Thanks for sharing. I knew something looked off.

Back
Top Bottom