Nike Air Max Triax 2

CQ4250-101

XXXX - CQ4250-101 - 101.png

These are in adult men size right? I like this CW but it looks like what could be a womens only.

Glad I found this thread! Looking forward to the OG release. Some of the jewel models look interesting.

the TRIAX2 was a budget air max back in the days, so imo they shouldnt cost more than 120, 140 is too much but i am cheapskate so i will wait till they are 90 or cheaper lol

that's what I mean. I expect 95s or 97s to be 150+ but don't put these out at >110-125. Adidas does it to though. Nite joggers were 150 or 160 when they first hit and now they're on sale for 50-70, same with ozweegos and yung 96.

Most likely that's the intentional tactic to ask a high starting price so even when the shoes hit a 50% discount they still have a good margin. And some will always buy them for initial asking price as well. Some because they simply are finacially rich, some because they are afraid of missing the chance if they wait.

i know, i'm just *****ing. if i'm going to sell something i'm gonna start high too just to see if I can get it.

ad from 96 says $99. I think my brother got them for $85 or somethin when he worked at Academy. Would also grab the skylons.

EB-081718-Drew_Hammel_Blog_-_96_660x800__copy.jpg

LOL I'm way more concerned about the colorways than I am the price. It's not like these are going to fly off of shelves or NDC. I've only said it three times but I want my OG white/blue pair back :lol:

Sneakernews says the blues drop this Thursday on NDC. Going to try and resist and wait for a price drop. The more I’ve thought about it, I agree $140 is steep. And I’ve got XIs and Kobe V Chaos to buy this month. And Christmas in general. Nike somehow always manages to drop things I want in close-together batches. It’s uncanny LOL

Sneakernews says the blues drop this Thursday on NDC. Going to try and resist and wait for a price drop. The more I’ve thought about it, I agree $140 is steep. And I’ve got XIs and Kobe V Chaos to buy this month. And Christmas in general. Nike somehow always manages to drop things I want in close-together batches. It’s uncanny LOL

these are just like the air max light 2 , we’ll get for like $60 eventually

Back
Top Bottom