Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Thanks, J! I am excited to see these on the retro list. I am ok with them coloring the "Nike Air" black on the back...but they can't release them with white lace guides! I also hope the ultramarine is more vibrant (this hue looks like the current oxidized state an OG pair would resemble). After this many years, I can be picky :D

Sorry, meant to post this earlier.

Peace,
   J

Thanks, J! I am excited to see these on the retro list. I am ok with them coloring the "Nike Air" black on the back...but they can't release them with white lace guides! I also hope the ultramarine is more vibrant (this hue looks like the current oxidized state an OG pair would resemble). After this many years, I can be picky
happy.gif

i think these are just samples at least i hope so cause i definitely agree that they should not release them with white lace guides im not stressing on anything else but that 

Damnn Nike how many times yall gone retro this shoe. These joints been getting retroed like every 5 years
They sat some bit every time they retroed, but they were semi gr and not every footlocker, footaction, boutiques, etc.. had them. Glad they're coming back..

I seen a video review from the 08 retro and duke said buy a half size up due to some back heel bubble support or sum shh, i rather see these as prm qs that way i know its top quality.. if they drop in local stores i'll sit n try them on, i usually just copp n go.

These are just a matter of personal preference with sizing. Either TTS or half up will fit because of the sock liner and the straps across the top. I'd compare it to the flight huaraches except those are a matter of TTS vs half size down. Either one fits cause it hugs your foot but the length might be an issue. If you like to wear elite socks, etc then go half up.

Just heard about these from a co-worker...Absolute release day purchase...

If they only hit sales racks so I can cop multiples I'll be in heaven...

This is my absolute fav sneaker of all time!!! And the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn. I still have the black/red/white color from 05. I usually don't buy most sneakers at retail , but I would gladly cop 2 pairs on the release date.
Just heard about these from a co-worker...Absolute release day purchase...

If they only hit sales racks so I can cop multiples I'll be in heaven...
Brah!!! You and me both!! I'd buy up all those clearance pairs like there was no tomorrow.

Definitely going to be copping a pair. I really regret selling my black/white/purp pair a few years ago

just some pic i found that we can look at until they release them and hoping that they stick with the og shape, colors and details.. i would be more than satisfied with that cause the leather definitely will be no where near these  
these are so clean

Oh I'm going to pick them up not just day one though.

Hopefully they go on sale and I can pick them up for around $80.

Oh I'm going to pick them up not just day one though.

Hopefully they go on sale and I can pick them up for around $80.
I think they most likely will hit the outlets. Every barkley shoe that's come like last year and this year have hit the outlets. Lucky for us though. I will jump on these at the outlets too. Hey man , when your all time fav sneaker comes out you gotta stack them.

Back
Top Bottom