Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

May the souls of the faithful departed Rest In Peace

9D3151A7-85B7-4A36-B4FB-65A32C1F4F30.jpeg

866195A3-C3FC-4EA9-B2B1-1D2DDFC133BE.jpeg

2009s have given up the ghost. Wore them pretty heavy first 4-5 years. But not so much in my rotation recently. Finally decided to break em out again since it’s kinda gross out. Got about 3 blocks before the midsole let me know it wasn’t tryna be out here in 2022.

Guess I should’ve given then more action last few years. Bummer that any sort of replacement pair is showing these absurd resell prices. People have lost their minds

Last edited:

2009s have given up the ghost. Wore them pretty heavy first 4-5 years. But not so much in my rotation recently. Finally decided to break em out again since it’s kinda gross out. Got about 3 blocks before the midsole let me know it wasn’t tryna be out here in 2022.

Guess I should’ve given then more action last few years. Bummer that any sort of replacement pair is showing these absurd resell prices. People have lost their minds
That retro was pretty on par with the OG’s. Only issue was is the leather was synthetic and the air max2 unit wasn’t really responsive like the 2003 retro. Oh, and the Nike air on the back was white instead of black.

That retro was pretty on par with the OG’s. Only issue was is the leather was synthetic and the air max2 unit wasn’t really responsive like the 2003 retro. Oh, and the Nike air on the back was white instead of black.

Ya no doubt. It wasn’t perfect, but it was a pretty close retro, and decent quality construction too. I was very happy with them, and they served me wel for a long time.

Normally I don’t mind seeing one of my favorite pairs bite the dust from hard use. It’s what shoes are for. But since I just missed the boat on the rerelease, and the resell is bonkers I’m gonna have to wait a long time for a replacement :sick:

You got your moneys worth, job well done baby

Guarantee FTL sites had them and put them right on GOAT which had a FSR on the 31st. Hate this ****.

I noticed that yesterday! LOL. Crazy! Like if GOAT and Stockx are forums for the regular consumer to resell, these forums sure have some serious stock already. Just sad. Which is another reason to clamp down even more and don't pay resell for ANYTHING

The white-black-purple (first colorway to release this time around) was a crazy release.

I actually saw them at Jimmy Jazz in small sizes but figured it was just another Nike basketball release that I could get later.

Then they released a few times online the next few months at random places but I got mine in-store at Sneaker Politics, a place that always sells out of hot releases the same day. I think people didn't know what these were going to do, that's how I got them.

The white-black-purple (first colorway to release this time around) was a crazy release.

I actually saw them at Jimmy Jazz in small sizes but figured it was just another Nike basketball release that I could get later.

Then they released a few times online the next few months at random places but I got mine in-store at Sneaker Politics, a place that always sells out of hot releases the same day. I think people didn't know what these were going to do, that's how I got them.

I just got the White pair on offer up for $100 DS.

Attachments

• 55F61C03-C179-4390-9157-3309058914A0.jpeg
    55F61C03-C179-4390-9157-3309058914A0.jpeg
    738.6 KB · Views: 1,204
Back
Top Bottom